Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

OK. Bowl trimmer gets a massive thumbs up.

The last liberty haze took something like 15 man hours to trim, this time, 5.

It does a pretty good job, but if you don't use your trim you will be a little hacked off as it doesn't discriminate between leaf and bud, so anything protruding gets snipped.
View attachment 677049
How about the amount of trichomes and resine stuck to the cutters?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just tried ordering some bouncers for the tents from Defender.Co. UK. Anybody used these? Their website registration has fecked me off! Registered, clicked the email link and it's sent me into the 'you are (not) registered worm hole!'.

It won't let me log on, because I'm not registered, but won't let me register because I'm already registered! Aaaahhhh! Fucking! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!
I hate that!

Nice haul mate- top growing as always. I'll never trim another plant without one of those machines.
Hope you get rid of those little bastard thrips- theres a product from the us called azamax its pretty strong shit- but would obviously kill your predator mites too
Meowy Christmas, sang! [emoji2] [emoji113]

Merry xmas dudes. @witchyhour that earlier pic of yours was N tox for sure. Just ease of on the veg nutes [emoji106]
She's been on bloom nutes for two to three weeks now... but the Calmag I use has nitrogen added, it's Botanicare's. I'm going to start mixing her food separate from the rest and use Epsom salt instead.

Back