Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

20161218_190653.jpg

Are they in rootzone shit man mosquito dunks are meant to work sm90 and anything with pyrethrum in it got any pics of the little feckers

I toke therfore I am so naaa
On the leafs. I'll get a pic of the damage tomorrow.

It's on the maz, so I didn't notice it because of other probs, I saw a couple on the candy kush, that made me check the maz.

I've hit it with the trounce, lights out for an hour, when I checked the candy is clear, the maz looks clear but is too big to check properly. The other tent seems clear, thank fook.

Will zap both tents after I harvest the lib haze. Reckon what I thought was the mas recovering from cal mag was probably these shit.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

This was on the candy kush 2 days ago.

Shit pic, you can see one of the little fuckers.

View attachment 674628
In the middle.

If that's a thrip, that's a full grown adult mate, mine never made it that far. The last ones I caught were under a millimetre long and clear with little black eyes. You could just about see them as a brown speck on the traps.

Whip a damaged leaf off next time you're in the loft and get the loupe on it.

Is this your first thrip experience?

If that's a thrip, that's a full grown adult mate, mine never made it that far. The last ones I caught were under a millimetre long and clear with little black eyes. You could just about see them as a brown speck on the traps.

Whip a damaged leaf off next time you're in the loft and get the loupe on it.

Is this your first thrip experience?
Yes mate.

That's zoomed right in, looked like a long bit of dust, but it moved.(not I after sprayed it).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back