Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Catching up on the thread was funny, I read a good few posts out to hubby and we had a chuckle or two. And yes, Itisi is right, I currently have a load of time on my hands to read stuff. Don't know if it'll last, but I'm making the most of it.

I just wish there was a bit more spare funding in the kitty so I could play with nice looking kit like LED lights and Aerogardens... Ah well, in a few months perhaps! It's hard, and expensive, tog et stuff out here. It's a trade off I guess. Currently the sun's out and it's 17C, but my thermometer is in shade until about 4pm so it'll be a while before the temp creeps up. It'd be nice to grow outdoors but I don't have enough privacy.

Going to check on the plants, brb.
Nice! But how hot in the summer? I lived in the tropics most my life and was NEVER able to get used to the heat. [emoji13] [emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It was about time someone took my side here! They are mean to me, and very abusive. [emoji22]

So come back every day! [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji28]

Oh cmon witchy us brits are pretty mean to most folk well only the peeps we like [emoji87] [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Oh cmon witchy us brits are pretty mean to most folk well only the peeps we like [emoji87] [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji106]

It's the price we pay to be around you people... [emoji13]

At the end of the day, I love my Brits! Best sense of humor on the planet. I wonder if it has anything to do with their food? [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji121]

Nice! But how how in the summer? I lived in the tropics most my life and was NEVER able to get used to the heat. [emoji13] [emoji107]

Don't know yet LOL. We came out at the end of September and were still getting days into the low 30s C. We're in a coastal town and there's usually a breeze blowing that helps to keep the temps down. But I'll PM you so we're not cluttering up Itisi's thread.

I'm a Brit too... am I the only female Brit on the site? That'd be cooooooool! :d5:

It's the price we pay to be around you people... [emoji13]

At the end of the day, I love my Brits! Best sense of humor on the planet. I wonder if it has anything to do with their food? [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji121]

Shut up and eat your spotted dick [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] (psst that's cake) before your dirty mind kicks in

Don't know yet LOL. We came out at the end of September and were still getting days into the low 30s C. We're in a coastal town and there's usually a breeze blowing that helps to keep the temps down. But I'll PM you so we're not cluttering up Itisi's thread.

I'm a Brit too... am I the only female Brit on the site? That'd be cooooooool! :d5:
Quite possibly, and definitely the first female Brit I've become friends with! [emoji121] [emoji2]

Shut up and eat your spotted dick [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] (psst that's cake) before your dirty mind kicks in

ROFL I know that! [emoji13] [emoji121]

Otherwise it sounds like it would definitely be something totally gross! LOL

Back