Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I can't seem to open Amazon on a browser window right now, but just go to Amazon.com and search for MiracleGro Aerogarden. While I don't think it's necessary, I do like it quite a bit. Just keep it by a sink and it will do all the legwork for you. Just make sure you remove seedlings from the plastic holder before the roots get tangled all over it. You never need to touch the roots, or anything. Just move the whole thing to the bucket when it's strong enough.

ed8d828305649f86519a6ceb30f6c7e4.jpg
5a1546a33ab708bea31ac3df65f90901.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Already ordered one!

I like that you can see how the roots, takes all the guess work out of it and the led will mean I won't have to put them under the mars as early and lower the risk of me frying them.

Already ordered one!

I like that you can see how the roots, takes all the guess work out of it and the led will mean I won't have to put them under the mars as early and lower the risk of me frying them.
You can also raise the lights quite high, maybe 3 feet or so. :)

Already ordered one!

And you can always crack the top of the plug a little and take a peek, without touching the seed or root. ;)

Hi @Itisi does they sunk be them self ?
My first 3 seeds not sunk by it self, I must do I finger drop, then they sink.
Now I have 4 new seeds in water yesterday 22.30 PM not sunk yet
sometimes they sink by themselves, but mostly I poke them under because the surface tension of the water will hold them up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

sometimes they sink by themselves, but mostly I poke them under because the surface tension of the water will hold them up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Thanks... Then I poke them ;)

3 has sunk, but Critcal Rapido won't
Wonder why seeds company's not have production/packing date on there seeds.

Last edited:
So, last night I drizzled a bit more low level nute mix in to the res, checked the ph, it was 6.6. I thought added 2 ml of ph down to the 25 lts in the res (would normally drop it .5 or so), obviously I didn't, cos when I checked it this morning it was at 4.6. So drop some of the res and topped up with tap water.

That's enough excitement for one update.

Back