Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

:growing:They're on the up buddy.. Looks like you need one more tho!

What's happening in the propagator of doom?

I've gone old school at the mo.
20160521_101318.jpg

Least I can have the pleasure of watching fuck all happen.

2 days and no sign of life. Think the gorilla gave me some monkey freebies.

I do like the look of that little seedling-hydro wotsit @witchyhour uses. The less I touch them and let the tech do the work the more chance they have.

I

View attachment 573352

I do like the look of that little seedling-hydro wotsit @witchyhour uses. The less I touch them and let the tech do the work the more chance they have.

I

Oi @witchyhour can you send me a link to that ^ thing please.

View attachment 573352

I

Can't beat the ol' paper towel method U, like you say you can see everything.. or maybe nothing. At least you'll know!

Sounds like you got a pile of shit seeds there mate.. Ya can't really fuck up germination can ye? I've never had a problem.. If the pips are good then they work! They deffo pop quicker if they're warm tho from my experience, I've noticed a massive difference since my airing cupboard became just a cupboard.. It's gone from 24hrs to 3-4 days.

Maybe get Itisher to stick em in a pellet when they've got a leg.. Unless she has banana hands too!? [emoji38][emoji1371][emoji529]

dude cheers for the rep appreciate it you don't need nothing fancy for germing seeds use this method started using it last year hasn't let me down yet https://www.autoflower.org/threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/ just get yourself a high sided Tupperware box and follow the instructions [emoji14]ass:
Wasn't sure if it went, bloody Internet.

It was for the diffuser advice which was exactly the advice I was looking for.

Did you mention where you get them in your and sang thread? I'll have a look when the nets back up.

I don't have a major issue germination seeds (normally), just like the look of the aero garden thing for ease of starting and transferring into my system.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure if it went, bloody Internet.

It was for the diffuser advice which was exactly the advice I was looking for.

Did you mention where you get them in your and sang thread? I'll have a look when the nets back up.

I don't have a major issue germination seeds (normally), just like the look of the aero garden thing for ease of starting and transferring into my system.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
got it from fleabay dude http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rubber-Ai...Air-Curtain-/252371606112?hash=item3ac2851a60
and I think its a 8 mm fitting :pass:

Back