Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

View attachment 642293

View attachment 642294

Got a bit left to do, but I've hit the wall. 6 1/2 hours!

So far I have 3lb wet maybe another 1/4 - 1/2 lb left to trim.

They are seriously sticky and as hard as a teenager in a knocking shop, the smell reminds me of an orange bud I grew. 1 small bud lost to rot, it didn't like rubbing against the scrog.

It was an easy trimmer, my beautiful assistants agreed, there's just a lot of it.

And so to bed![/QUOTE!

Those are beautiful buds

Sometimes I despair of itisher.

When we started the chop, she and Itispal were in the kitchen preparing tea whilst I was in the loft committing herbicide.
I piled up the branches on the table and picked up the purpliest (new word?) Biggest budded branch, cued up a tune on my tablet and went into the kitchen. I waved the branch at Itispal and said
'what strain?'
'Liberty haze'
'What colour is it?'
'Purple. PURPLE HAZE!!'

Boom! Like a top class wedding dj I drop Jim hendrix. Me and Itispal when jamming around using the bud as a microphone, itisher danced with the fridge (the Samsung, we didn't have an American sportsman round for tiffin).
A bit later, during the trim, itisher proclaims
'Wow,some of this is purple'
'Yeah, that's why we had the Jimmy hendrix moment'
'Jimmy who?'

I kid you Fucking not! She is 45. I play it whenever we had purple weed.

Sometimes I despair of itisher.

When we started the chop, she and Itispal were in the kitchen preparing tea whilst I was in the loft committing herbicide.
I piled up the branches on the table and picked up the purpliest (new word?) Biggest budded branch, cued up a tune on my tablet and went into the kitchen. I waved the branch at Itispal and said
'what strain?'
'Liberty haze'
'What colour is it?'
'Purple. PURPLE HAZE!!'

Boom! Like a top class wedding dj I drop Jim hendrix. Me and Itispal when jamming around using the bud as a microphone, itisher danced with the fridge (the Samsung, we didn't have an American sportsman round for tiffin).
A bit later, during the trim, itisher proclaims
'Wow,some of this is purple'
'Yeah, that's why we had the Jimmy hendrix moment'
'Jimmy who?'

I kid you Fucking not! She is 45. I play it whenever we had purple weed.
What a great love story ;)

Found Donald Trump hair in the bottom of my reservoir!
IMAG0660.jpg

Mazar has joined Jessie.

20161008_173553.jpg

20161008_173558.jpg

20161008_173609.jpg

The other tent is a bit hazy.
20161008_174135.jpg

^liberty haze.
20161008_174158.jpg

^ultra lemon haze. Looking a bit sick. Either a bit too lit now she's under the 1600 or I mixed up feeds.:eyebrows:

I'll check in the morning. Maybe top her up with some Adams ale.

Heheheh! Too many things to comment on..

Big 'arvest mate.. nice work!

Mrs V would be the same about the music thing... she looks groovy but actually prefers George Michael to most stuff.. I've been training her for years, she still doesn't quite get it tho.

It's Amy Winehouse, Bob Marley, Chase & Status or Disclosure ATM.. anything else and I start complaining. [emoji51]

Gonna hack her Deezer account. [emoji1360]

Back