Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

OK dirty people, a question.

The cuttings I gifted are in general purpose potting compost, I know they won't need feeding, will the water need to be ph'd tho? I know it won't if it's organic, but what if it's not?

OK dirty people, a question.

The cuttings I gifted are in general purpose potting compost, I know they won't need feeding, will the water need to be ph'd tho? I know it won't if it's organic, but what if it's not?
i think the ph needs to be around 6.5 @Vlad The Inhaler will know better :smoking:

i think the ph needs to be around 6.5 @Vlad The Inhaler will know better :smoking:
Really? Why do people bother?

There's a conversation I'm having with Itispal tomorrow! 'Yes, I know I have 2 ph pens. Yes I do need both!'

Liberty taking rug muncher. Haha. Liberty haze taking rug muncher.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Mate, I know plenty of peeps who don't bother to pH the water in soil at all... ever. They grow ok but more likely to get defs. I do pH 6.5 cos that's where all the bits and bobs get taken up, that's ideal. So either do it 6.5 all the time or don't bother at all cos as you saw last time I went on holiday I changed the pH suddenly and the plants didn't like it.

Assuming they were in 5.8 in hydro it'd probably be safer to ease them in to straight tap water tho if you wanna keep your pens...

What pH did you water them in at?

Mate, I know plenty of peeps who don't bother to pH the water in soil at all... ever. They grow ok but more likely to get defs. I do pH 6.5 cos that's where all the bits and bobs get taken up, that's ideal. So either do it 6.5 all the time or don't bother at all cos as you saw last time I went on holiday I changed the pH suddenly and the plants didn't like it.

Assuming they were in 5.8 in hydro it'd probably be safer to ease them in to straight tap water tho if you wanna keep your pens...

What pH did you water them in at?

Straight out of the tap. The water she was in was around 7 as I'd topped the res with tap water due to it running dry when the loft was off limits, (ok,I had ignored them for a day, then noticed they were dry before work).

Assumption and her offspring eh? I thought until the salty feeds were added the ph wouldn't effect bioavailability. Bored myself then.

I'll let her learn the importance of ph the erm..hands on way.

Straight out of the tap. The water she was in was around 7 as I'd topped the res with tap water due to it running dry when the loft was off limits, (ok,I had ignored them for a day, then noticed they were dry before work).

Assumption and her offspring eh? I thought until the salty feeds were added the ph wouldn't effect bioavailability. Bored myself then.

I'll let her learn the importance of ph the erm..hands on way.

What's your tap water? About 8? And they've been in the mud for a few days now.. any white patches on the leaves? If not it looks like you've got away with it bud.

They're photos anyhoo tho so there's always time to fack abaaaat wiv 'em eh?

They'll be ok.. (for now)![emoji6]

What's your tap water? About 8? And they've been in the mud for a few days now.. any white patches on the leaves? If not it looks like you've got away with it bud.

My tap water is 7.3 -7.4 (soft southern shite).

My tap water is 7.3 -7.4 (soft southern shite). So not a massive gap.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

IMG-20161004-WA0001.jpg

Well, she's stopped looking down and wondering where the water went and started looking up and wondering what happened to the light.

Back