Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

And cabbage... there's a lot of that in my house ATM!
That's what most of what they sell is.

About 5 years back I was picking up from this black lad, he had really good contacts. Then one day I went to pick up and he was in school uniform!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

That's what most of what they sell is.

About 5 years back I was picking up from this black lad, he had really good contacts. Then one day I went to pick up and he was in school uniform!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Fledgling road man. He's probably shooting peeps off his BMX these days.

Safe.

Ok, guys. This is what Amny does to me. I can't even go out with these eyes...

8df14d2dfcc01f5278d1d63602bb2f87.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You're lucky... I got totally red eyes.. every time

Hahahaha! It's because I have no children. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

:pighug:

Today went well. Before I had a chance to say anything to my manager, he pulled me aside to have a word about my sickness. I couldn't resist I'm afraid, replied with ' well! if that's your attitude, poke your fucking job!'.

He was really gobsmacked! lol. I told him after I was gonna Jack anyway, but I felt sooo powerful for a few minutes.

Today went well. Before I had a chance to say anything to my manager, he pulled me aside to have a word about my sickness. I couldn't resist I'm afraid, replied with ' well! if that's your attitude, poke your fucking job!'.

He was really gobsmacked! lol. I told him after I was gonna Jack anyway, but I felt sooo powerful for a few minutes.
I wouldn't have said fuck all just walked off with an air of indignation after I said that did that on my first job was there for 12 years she kicked off on me for something someone else did so just told her to stick the job up her fat arse remember walking home so happy [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Back