Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Heheheh! Too many things to comment on..

Big 'arvest mate.. nice work!

Mrs V would be the same about the music thing... she looks groovy but actually prefers George Michael to most stuff.. I've been training her for years, she still doesn't quite get it tho.

It's Amy Winehouse, Bob Marley, Chase & Status or Disclosure ATM.. anything else and I start complaining. [emoji51]

Gonna hack her Deezer account. [emoji1360]
Lol.

Itisher used to have a pan pipes tape in her car!

It was like a Incas rave up in that motor!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

8c last night.

Interesting to see what the temps were in the haze tent, uninsulated and 12 hours with the lights off.

I do have the vent fans running constantly, pulling air from inside the house.

20161009_082653.jpg

This weed is fire.

Tell ya what mate, I was just poking around my buds. You really can notice the difference in smell between the ones hanging and the ones in bags..

Deffo the way forward. [emoji1360]
Just remember Vlad to cut all your buds to around golf ball size helps prevent mold in the bags and only 1 layer of buds per bag [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Tell ya what mate, I was just poking around my buds. You really can notice the difference in smell between the ones hanging and the ones in bags..

Deffo the way forward. [emoji1360]
They dry semi-cured and even. (Alternative xmas carol lyrics).

Bad smelling dope has had its hay day.

Feck me I've woke up punday.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Heheheh! Too many things to comment on..

Big 'arvest mate.. nice work!

Mrs V would be the same about the music thing... she looks groovy but actually prefers George Michael to most stuff.. I've been training her for years, she still doesn't quite get it tho.

It's Amy Winehouse, Bob Marley, Chase & Status or Disclosure ATM.. anything else and I start complaining. [emoji51]

Gonna hack her Deezer account. [emoji1360]
Love a bit chase n status myself Vladderz

Back