Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Lol.

It's like the wafl is offering a little sacrifice to appease me, every time I look in there's 1 bud that is a bit over ripe!

It's a bit of splash on the little un, it's suprising how far a little drip will splash, it's nearly plain water. Just a ickle ting n ting to tickle her toes.

I had the sample bud this morning, had an interview this afternoon and was still boxed. Turned up an hour and a half early!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Wow... should charge them overtime!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Aww yeah.. they're on the same feed? (An ting?) I see.. all this crazy hydro stuff is totally foreign to me.. RAAAAAAS MON! [emoji23]

Another interview? I thought your new job was a 'Kushy number' [emoji6]
You'll never know unless you try it... [emoji16] Come on, Vlady Vlads, you know you'll love it... all that bubbling, those yummy potions feeding your babies, making them bigger, stronger, more powerful.

You know you want it... [emoji48]

You'll never know unless you try it... [emoji16] Come on, Vlady Vlads, you know you'll love it... all that bubbling, those yummy potions feeding your babies, making them bigger, stronger, more powerful.

You know you want it... [emoji48]

Hehe! I'm sure I'll give it a go at some point Witchy.. Maybe when Mrs V's back at work and I can afford to lose a crop or two. (Not for a couple of years then)

I'm seeing the benefits now.. [emoji848]

Hehe! I'm sure I'll give it a go at some point Witchy.. Maybe when Mrs V's back at work and I can afford to lose a crop or two. (Not for a couple of years then)

I'm seeing the benefits now.. [emoji848]
You won't lose any crops, you'll hit the ground running with all your knowledge! I'll even send the seeds if you want! [emoji106]

You won't lose any crops, you'll hit the ground running with all your knowledge! I'll even send the seeds if you want! [emoji106]

Aw Witchy! Thanks for the offer but you need those seeds.. every single one of them!

Girl gonna make a weed forest! [emoji41][emoji269]

Aww yeah.. they're on the same feed? (An ting?) I see.. all this crazy hydro stuff is totally foreign to me.. RAAAAAAS MON! [emoji23]

Another interview? I thought your new job was a 'Kushy number' [emoji6]
She's on ph'd water, plain water for rest of the week. My 2 samples that I took, both looked like the plant was using them to feed.

I'm fed up with the stupid amount of travel with this job.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

She's on ph'd water, plain water for rest of the week. My 2 samples that I took, both looked like the plant was using them to feed.

I'm fed up with the stupid amount of travel with this job.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I can understand that! Too much time wasted traveling is a pain...

Back