^photos

20161003_192621.jpg

^oops! Clumsy me.

20161003_192534.jpg

^ultra lemon haze

20161003_192542.jpg

^Jessie. G'wan.

Aww.. thank fook you stopped singing! [emoji86]

So the WAFL haze is flushing? She looks pretty ripe buddy.. [emoji1360][emoji1362] Gooo on, get it down ya! [emoji38] I reckon she'll be half smoked before she sees chop day! [emoji100][emoji100]

What's up with the ULH? She looks a bit speckled... don't tell me the thrips have moved in there.. or is it the light?

[emoji848] Can you get thrips in hydro? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Probably not..

So the WAFL haze is flushing? She looks pretty ripe buddy.. [emoji1360][emoji1362] Gooo on, get it down ya! [emoji38] I reckon she'll be half smoked before she sees chop day! [emoji100][emoji100]

What's up with the ULH? She looks a bit speckled... don't tell me the thrips have moved in there.. or is it the light?

Probably not..
Lol.

It's like the wafl is offering a little sacrifice to appease me, every time I look in there's 1 bud that is a bit over ripe!

It's a bit of splash on the little un, it's suprising how far a little drip will splash, it's nearly plain water. Just a ickle ting n ting to tickle her toes.

I had the sample bud this morning, had an interview this afternoon and was still boxed. Turned up an hour and a half early!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Probably not..
Thrips the kiddos that live in the ground? I get them, but they can't really get a foothold in the kitty litter. I have my ventilation running 24/7 as well, my intake sucks in from the airing cupboard, so is well filtered and obviously I leave the spiders alone in the loft. Apart from that some dumb luck.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Lol.

It's like the wafl is offering a little sacrifice to appease me, every time I look in there's 1 bud that is a bit over ripe!

It's a bit of splash on the little un, it's suprising how far a little drip will splash, it's nearly plain water. Just a ickle ting n ting to tickle her toes.

I had the sample bud this morning, had an interview this afternoon and was still boxed. Turned up an hour and a half early!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Aww yeah.. they're on the same feed? (An ting?) I see.. all this crazy hydro stuff is totally foreign to me.. RAAAAAAS MON! [emoji23]

Another interview? I thought your new job was a 'Kushy number' [emoji6]

Thrips the kiddos that live in the ground? I get them, but they can't really get a foothold in the kitty litter. I have my ventilation running 24/7 as well, my intake sucks in from the airing cupboard, so is well filtered and obviously I leave the spiders alone in the loft. Apart from that some dumb luck.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Yep, that's the bastards! Yee, I think they need soil or coco to pupate in, otherwise the cycle is broken once the first load of grubs drop off.. They'd probably just get washed away and drown in your system . [emoji1360]

Back