Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

But they perked back up, right? [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Nope.

It'll take a while, the big one may not recover.

They went from hydro to soil, never an easy adjustment.

I told Itispal to leave them on a window sill for a few days, hopefully a bit of gentle treatment and they'll settle down.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Nope.

It'll take a while, the big one may not recover.

They went from hydro to soil, never an easy adjustment.

I told Itispal to leave them on a window sill for a few days, hopefully a bit of gentle treatment and they'll settle down.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I'll keep her in my prayers. After all, there is a reason why some call me St. Mary of the Jane needy bud... or something like that! *tokes* [emoji106]

I'll keep her in my prayers. After all, there is a reason why some call me St. Mary of the Jane needy bud... or something like that! *tokes* [emoji106]

They're photo plants, so have time to recover.

My concern was the root ball rotting on the bigger plant, time will tell.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Could u just drop her a seed or two, much bettere ?
The idea is this, before she flowers the plants I gave her, she gives me some cuttings. That way we can both run a perpetual photoperiod grow without the need for keeping a mother.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The idea is this, before she flowers the plants I gave her, she gives me some cuttings. That way we can both run a perpetual photoperiod grow without the need for keeping a mother.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Have you seen my bonsai mothers? I'm sure you have, but I can show them again! And I'm in the process of making them smaller.

56c1ac0775195fbe3f9a4467aefa0773.jpg

Back