Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I'd be careful about letting @Bailey in then...

He'll lay eggs! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I know! He is being subjected to deep screening and torture in order to gain entry! I mean, screening and scrutiny! LOL

Is that why you're afraid to visit Catland with the Mrs? Being a Master of Buds has its privileges, you're pre-screened! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Itispal has dragged her heels picking up her cuttings.

Think I'm gonna struggle getting this bugger out when she collects it this weekend!
20160930_043400.jpg

Tomorrow at the itishomestead we play the pineapple express game.

Some suggestions for finalising the sketchy rules are welcome.

So far, all I have is: when they smoke everybody has to hit the sub (weed), when they do the cross joint we smoke a cross joint, somebody getting shot will be a dab, getting stabbed will be a bong. For those left standing at the end I was thinking of a bouble decker for every semi-homo-erotic-bromantic cliché in the diner scene.

The rules are subject to change as there is a half oz of reclaim oil that Itispal may cook up into something exciting if we can keep the cunt straight long enough! And there's 3 litres of smirnoff that will no doubt be used to cool the mood.

Only thing we're not sure about is......what's the purpose......how do you win?

Tomorrow at the itishomestead we play the pineapple express game.

Some suggestions for finalising the sketchy rules are welcome.

So far, all I have is: when they smoke everybody has to hit the sub (weed), when they do the cross joint we smoke a cross joint, somebody getting shot will be a dab, getting stabbed will be a bong. For those left standing at the end I was thinking of a bouble decker for every semi-homo-erotic-bromantic cliché in the diner scene.

The rules are subject to change as there is a half oz of reclaim oil that Itispal may cook up into something exciting if we can keep the cunt straight long enough! And there's 3 litres of smirnoff that will no doubt be used to cool the mood.

Only thing we're not sure about is......what's the purpose......how do you win?
I don't know, but would love to be there! [emoji106] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back