Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Got some beef dripping, will that do?

Ahh.. The ol' wartime sandwich filler! I think it'll do the same job if you're not gonna eat it. You'll probably notice the dog hanging around the kitchen a bit more tho..

Hang on... [emoji362]

Just smear the dripping on your dirty laundry and let the dog lick it clean.. Way cheaper, better for the environment, the dog gets fed, and no messing about with spirit levels or other such useless pieces of equipment.

Ahh.. The ol' wartime sandwich filler! I think it'll do the same job if you're not gonna eat it. You'll probably notice the dog hanging around the kitchen a bit more tho..

Hang on... [emoji362]

Just smear the dripping on your dirty laundry and let the dog lick it clean.. Way cheaper, better for the environment, the dog gets fed, and no messing about with spirit levels or other such useless pieces of equipment.
Interesting and very green solution!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hang on... [emoji362]

Erm... I had some of toast the other week.

Itisher was heaving.

High over surrey.
IMAG0595.jpg

20160927_165014.jpg

Go on, take me.

No! You're not ready.

I am, squeeze my buds.

Stop it!

Come on, feel how juicy I am, I'm ready.

No you're too young, it's wrong.

It's not wrong in some places.

Just stop it lollita, fecking stop it!

And that's how it happened officer.

Back