Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

We already established the witch yodels up velvet canyon!

Small picture less update.

Wafl haze was gonna be flushed, but she's putting up pistils like ...erm..... a very putty up thing on national putting up day, in the Isles of put up on the continent of putupia.
So I left her. This proposed a back log, so I squeezed the cut in next to her larger twin. They ain't happy. But in my experience, sisters don't like to share! :dancer::woody::dancer:

This ruined my back. 20 kilos at arms length whilst bent over, at my age!

Jessie plant is in preflower at 6" tall! Damn my sentiment!

My back is fecked.

Started flushing through a pot and pebbles ready for the ultra haze to keep jessie company until there's room with the cut.

The 2 cuts from the cut are going to Itispal this week, gona have a little cut exchange ting a gwan. Did I mention my back.

So, at harvest I will have a pot ready for........an automazar I think. It's time. I'm ready. My back doh!
Hey don't know what made me think about it how's your back doing is it a bit sore must be psychic [emoji111]

Amused ourselves to death

We already established the witch yodels up velvet canyon!

Small picture less update.

Wafl haze was gonna be flushed, but she's putting up pistils like ...erm..... a very putty up thing on national putting up day, in the Isles of put up on the continent of putupia.
So I left her. This proposed a back log, so I squeezed the cut in next to her larger twin. They ain't happy. But in my experience, sisters don't like to share! :dancer::woody::dancer:

This ruined my back. 20 kilos at arms length whilst bent over, at my age!

Jessie plant is in preflower at 6" tall! Damn my sentiment!

My back is fecked.

Started flushing through a pot and pebbles ready for the ultra haze to keep jessie company until there's room with the cut.

The 2 cuts from the cut are going to Itispal this week, gona have a little cut exchange ting a gwan. Did I mention my back.

So, at harvest I will have a pot ready for........an automazar I think. It's time. I'm ready. My back doh!
Yikes to bad back! The pain is unbearable! And I have high pain tolerance. [emoji52]

By the way, I'm not yodeling up velvet, or otherwise, cannons! [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey don't know what made me think about it how's your back doing is it a bit sore must be psychic [emoji111]

Amused ourselves to death
Yup, it's all psychedelic! I twisted my toe and sent the pain to his back... psychedelically!!

[emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Twisted your toe?! To see if it screwed off?
Something like that...

707e73a1f10bdfd68cc748d0e588d0d5.jpg

Back