Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I dropped my £6 ph pen in the res tank some months back.

I replaced it with a more expensive one. I noticed the expensive one was drifting out of calibration, so I picked up the old one from where it had been left, it'd had dried out, it worked and it was in calibration!

Welcome back my faithful chinese friend.

I dropped my £6 ph pen in the res tank some months back.

I replaced it with a more expensive one. I noticed the expensive one was drifting out of calibration, so I picked up the old one from where it had been left, it'd had dried out, it worked and it was in calibration!

Welcome back my faithful chinese friend.

Haha... Is that one of the yellow ones with the twisty brass screw?

I had one of them... Fookin terrible! Maybe mine was a dud, everyone else seems to like 'em.

Nah. I'm hoping for a lb, expecting 14.

If it's over 24 I'll post a naked selfie with it on Facebook.

I'm taking a punt here coz it's a new tent,light,strain.

The buds are a bit of a mixed bag as well. Fat ones, small ones, some as big as yer ead. All solid tho.

I have a feeling ill be surprised, I hope it's the way you think.
And how do we get to your Facebook account? [emoji16] [emoji121]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

We already established the witch yodels up velvet canyon!

Small picture less update.

Wafl haze was gonna be flushed, but she's putting up pistils like ...erm..... a very putty up thing on national putting up day, in the Isles of put up on the continent of putupia.
So I left her. This proposed a back log, so I squeezed the cut in next to her larger twin. They ain't happy. But in my experience, sisters don't like to share! :dancer::woody::dancer:

This ruined my back. 20 kilos at arms length whilst bent over, at my age!

Jessie plant is in preflower at 6" tall! Damn my sentiment!

My back is fecked.

Started flushing through a pot and pebbles ready for the ultra haze to keep jessie company until there's room with the cut.

The 2 cuts from the cut are going to Itispal this week, gona have a little cut exchange ting a gwan. Did I mention my back.

So, at harvest I will have a pot ready for........an automazar I think. It's time. I'm ready. My back doh!

Back