Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Anywho here's the koo.

A few weeks back itisher rang me to say a neighbour had knocked to complain about ted (our little fluffy white dog) had been in his garden chasing his cat, itisher said sorry and explained the carers had let him out a couple of times accidently and it won't happen again, he said he had mental health issues and would stab the dog! We spoke to the woman next door who confirmed he was mentally ill.

Fast forward to today and the woman next door phoned itisher to say the loon was smashing up our garden and she had very helpfully called the filth!

Anywho here's the koo.

A few weeks back itisher rang me to say a neighbour had knocked to complain about ted (our little fluffy white dog) had been in his garden chasing his cat, itisher said sorry and explained the carers had let him out a couple of times accidently and it won't happen again, he said he had mental health issues and would stab the dog! We spoke to the woman next door who confirmed he was mentally ill.

Fast forward to today and the woman next door phoned itisher to say the loon was smashing up our garden and she had very helpfully called the filth!
hes probably just saying that to behave like a prick wait a few days balli up and cave the pricks head in with a bat or is that a tad extreme :biggrin:

hes probably just saying that to behave like a prick wait a few days balli up and cave the pricks head in with a bat or is that a tad extreme :biggrin:

Better than my idea of nailing his cat to his front door (sorry @witchyhour ).

The filth said he had been sectioned in the past.

Itisher has convinced me to give him 3 strikes.

Back