Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

im covering a site in Canary wharf again today.

Just moved a chair out onto the roof, downloaded the selectuk radio player on my phone, preempted the complaints of the building being to hot by dropping it by 2 degrees before the lazy, pinstriped, pencil squeezers start, (oh, there appears to be a draught! yes. thats how we get the cool air to you!).

vape loaded.

im covering a site in Canary wharf again today.

Just moved a chair out onto the roof, downloaded the selectuk radio player on my phone, preempted the complaints of the building being to hot by dropping it by 2 degrees before the lazy, pinstriped, pencil squeezers start, (oh, there appears to be a draught! yes. thats how we get the cool air to you!).

vape loaded.

Aww.. My mate does or did the alarms in there.. Works for Honeywell.. He reckons 99.9% of the suits in there are the most arrogant, stuck up pricks he's ever encountered! [emoji1362]

Aww.. My mate does or did the alarms in there.. Works for Honeywell.. He reckons 99.9% of the suits in there are the most arrogant, stuck up pricks he's ever encountered! [emoji1362]

im in Harbour Exchange. Just over the road.

They truly are a different breed around here.

i went to a pub i know for lunch, 2 bars, I full of suits eating and quaffing over priced french vinegar, the other full of proper locals (east end cabbies). The locals have this 'thanks for tripling my house value' attitude to the suits.

No matter how much you regenerate the area, its still the isle of dogs.

Sign of the times mate.. They're tarting up the whole of London these days. Massive blocks of £1M bedsits for rich foreigners to use as crash-pads.

Nobody's in most of the time.. Time to burgle! I'll have a word with my mate, get him to switch the alarms off! [emoji38]

Back