Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I'm sorry to hear... :(

On the bright side, can you keep leftovers?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol

When you are in hospital over here and are on morphine, they fit a driver with an override button so you can self administer.

The hospice that provides her palliative care dropped a " death box " here months ago. Itispal is a reformed smack head and was salivating at the contents.

There's about 6.

And yep there's a pump in there.

It grew some big arsed cooking herbs.

But I've dosed it up with canna for the cutting. I had concerns about the roots on the mother plant, but I think that may have been my fault for treating her like an auto and plonking her straight into a big pot.
Good! :)

Itisyou, just want to leave this out there. When the time comes and itisgrandma leaves us, if you guys feel like you need a break, you and itisher are ALWAYS welcome in Catland. We'd love to have you guys visit and relax with us. *hug*

Lol

When you are in hospital over here and are on morphine, they fit a driver with an override button so you can self administer.

The hospice that provides her palliative care dropped a " death box " here months ago. Itispal is a reformed smack head and was salivating at the contents.
Haha! I was drooling as well! I had it once, when I broke my leg, and it was nice. Too bad I was on a hospital bed, but it's pretty wild. :)

Good! :)

Itisyou, just want to leave this out there. When the time comes and itisgrandma leaves us, if you guys feel like you need a break, you and itisher are ALWAYS welcome in Catland. We'd love to have you guys visit and relax with us. *hug*

Itisher is up for it.

I have a slight problem with your cats probably sending me into anathalactic shock. Still, as long as the missus is having a good time eh?

Itisher is up for it.

I have a slight problem with your cats probably sending me into anathalactic shock. Still, as long as the missus is having a good time eh?
You can take meds for allergies. ;)

And we'd have a ton of fun! Especially if it's not during the winter so we can enjoy the pool. Although we can still enjoy the hot tub in the winter.

Does anybody else have a kilner jar for their ' packed lunch'?
IMAG0317.jpg

Back