Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

So, I got these.
View attachment 609694

They're preloadable capsules that fit in the mighty vape. The purpose is 2 fold, one it's easier to reload when out and about, two the smaller amount will help me cut back a little. Just for the record, it's much easier to reload, meaning I just vape two or three in a row!
Nice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bless her mate. In fact bless all of you I's. Don't really know what else to say.... [emoji52]
I know, it's sad and hard. :(

One of my donation recipients' mom is in the same situation, they just raised her morphine dose, she has bladder cancer in the final stages. I'm glad I can at least help her with the herb. She's an only child, too, so it's all on her to look after the mom. *sighs*

Thanks peeps.

She's been on the morphine driver for a week and they just doubled her dose.

She's just having sips of tea and crumbs of food, more to pasify itisher I think. So glad I'll have her in my corner when I'm old (er) and pissy(er).

Anyway, Soz to bring you guys down.

In other news.v
That's what we're here for, itisyou! Ok, it's not the main reason we're here, but we are friends and friends are on your side for good and bad things. *big, tight, you can no longer breathe, hug*

I was about to bin the cutting when......
View attachment 610327

A root a toot toot as nobody with an ounce of dignity would say.
I see two, a little one on the side! :)

And I'm glad to see you're using the AeroGarden without air! Thought you had discontinued it. Have you added an air pump to it?

I see two, a little one on the side! :)

And I'm glad to see you're using the AeroGarden without air! Thought you had discontinued it. Have you added an air pump to it?

There's about 6.

And yep there's a pump in there.

It grew some big arsed cooking herbs.

But I've dosed it up with canna for the cutting. I had concerns about the roots on the mother plant, but I think that may have been my fault for treating her like an auto and plonking her straight into a big pot.

Back