Quantum boards are also a viable option.
A main difference between QBs and COBs is that QBs provide less intense light that comes from a larger surface.
https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/quantum-boards
That guy on ebay has some of them too
Screenshot_20181021-092219_eBay.jpg

I luv my clu048 1212s. I run 20 of them in a 4x8 at 700w total and it doubled yield of my area compared to hps plus better quality
I just noticed there the cobs used in the ones i posted (maybe thats why u mentioned em)
How many plants do you have under 20

Cheers man im definitely going to check that out as @jingo mentioned his lights aswell.if you have 6 how many plants is that for
Normally one cob per plant is ideal. I'm using 2 of the 6 Autocobs to test out two cobs one plant. Doing two of those. Yeah, one cob per plant is great.

Normally one cob per plant is ideal. I'm using 2 of the 6 Autocobs to test out two cobs one plant. Doing two of those. Yeah, one cob per plant is great.
Cheers man

Check out my new light if you get a minute, it's 240W on sale for $319. That's $1.33/Watt. It gets 2.0umol/J, and the heatsink temperature at full power is 120 Fahrenheit. 3500K 80CRI for full cycle growth.

The rest is hype! You can cut through 99% of the LED growlight hype with three questions:

1. Dollars/Watt
2. Efficiency in umol/J
3. Temperature at full power

Compare every light you're interested in! Some of these lights get hotter than a whore in church:fire: Temp/Wattage test videos for The Cannon on my IG @blacksailfarm. SOOTDAWG is doing a test grow on my AFN forum. Happy growing!
Cannon_IG_10_21.jpg

Howcome? I thought they looked alright as use the same citizen clu048 as the autocob
I do not know what you are talking about I am talking about this one as not worth the money or as a grow light:

ScreenHunter_140 Oct. 21 11.50.jpg

Check out my new light if you get a minute, it's 240W on sale for $319. That's $1.33/Watt. It gets 2.0umol/J, and the heatsink temperature at full power is 120 Fahrenheit. 3500K 80CRI for full cycle growth.

The rest is hype! You can cut through 99% of the LED growlight hype with three questions:

1. Dollars/Watt
2. Efficiency in umol/J
3. Temperature at full power

Compare every light you're interested in! Some of these lights get hotter than a whore in church:fire: Temp/Wattage test videos for The Cannon on my IG @blacksailfarm. SOOTDAWG is doing a test grow on my AFN forum. Happy growing!
View attachment 963703
@BigSm0 lights are cheaper with a better spectrum.

I do not know what you are talking about I am talking about this one as not worth the money or as a grow light:

View attachment 963709
Oh na i didnt post that one,well to expensive.
Heres the one im on about
Screenshot_20181021-201219_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181021-201432_eBay.jpg

There £80 each,ive looked up the parts and the cob and heatsink alone is like £45 for me to buy

Back