Is AFN 10 or not?

I will say that stich was misunderstood 50% of the time because of language barriers. and he was a hothead. and fly off the handle once and awhile. But his work creating super autos did bare some fruit. :cheers:

Hermi fruit. Don't get me wrong, I really love MI5. It's one of my favorites and my go-to free seeds for friends that are growing outdoors for the first time. Stitch 100% dug his own hole misunderstanding or not. He was constantly blaming other people for the fact he bred hermi plants and had the maturity of a poorly raised 12 year old. I honestly feared for his safety once he started working in Columbia, a mouth like that isn't appreciated in business.

This message brought to you by reformed hotheads anon.

I found AFN after I had sprouted a couple of autos in my bathroom under cfl’s together with chilis and others for my veg garden that year. I didn’t even like weed yet, but those 2 sprouts immediately captivated my attention and I needed to know how to care for my new babies. Being an introvert I was mostly lurking, but I learned everything about growing from you guys! The guys in my local grow shop are still laughing at me these days when I buy auto seeds (I think they also laugh because I could be their mother and they find me uncool) and they are so full of themselves that they brag about getting 1g per watt in their grows! I just keep my mouth shut because they don’t even know how foolish they are. Anyway, I love you guys on AFN and enjoy the influence you have on me. You inspire me to aim for excellence, always learning and trying new things. And what started as a fun addictive growing game has developed into a big love both for growing and all the benefits my favorite herb brings into my life. Even when I’m not growing, I visit AFN to enjoy all of your grows and all the creative ways that everyone is coming up with. I love you gals & guys !!:bighug::pighug::smokeout:

I found AFN after I had sprouted a couple of autos in my bathroom under cfl’s together with chilis and others for my veg garden that year. I didn’t even like weed yet, but those 2 sprouts immediately captivated my attention and I needed to know how to care for my new babies. Being an introvert I was mostly lurking, but I learned everything about growing from you guys! The guys in my local grow shop are still laughing at me these days when I buy auto seeds (I think they also laugh because I could be their mother and they find me uncool) and they are so full of themselves that they brag about getting 1g per watt in their grows! I just keep my mouth shut because they don’t even know how foolish they are. Anyway, I love you guys on AFN and enjoy the influence you have on me. You inspire me to aim for excellence, always learning and trying new things. And what started as a fun addictive growing game has developed into a big love both for growing and all the benefits my favorite herb brings into my life. Even when I’m not growing, I visit AFN to enjoy all of your grows and all the creative ways that everyone is coming up with. I love you gals & guys !!:bighug::pighug::smokeout:
I overheard a convo in grow shop a couple of months ago where one guy said autos were poopy-doody-caca(toned down for this convo)!
I had just came from my vet friend's house after dropping off some canna and sampling some together. I was LIT! I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I saw their reaction, but I didn't let on I saw that. :biggrin:

Hermi fruit. Don't get me wrong, I really love MI5. It's one of my favorites and my go-to free seeds for friends that are growing outdoors for the first time. Stitch 100% dug his own hole misunderstanding or not. He was constantly blaming other people for the fact he bred hermi plants and had the maturity of a poorly raised 12 year old. I honestly feared for his safety once he started working in Columbia, a mouth like that isn't appreciated in business.

This message brought to you by reformed hotheads anon.

:pass:

What I'll Never understand....if a breeder...any breeder is an asshole/hot head.....Why...why..why would I buy his crosses.....?

I don't Want to be like that....I want bud that makes me Soar....makes me Love the world...and find everything Funny.

Uptight/paranoid Breeders breed paranoid bud... JD Short said it in the first canna book I ever read.....and I 100% believe it.

Ready for another cringe from the past?

TBM.
:doh:

I sometimes wonder who he came back as. You know he did :haha:
:kiss:

I Often Wonder myself @OregonBlackBear .....:pass:............IMO...we are all Owed a Bad Day....even a Really Bad Day.....:pass:

But...detonating site really has no coming Back from...

I Often Wonder myself @OregonBlackBear .....:pass:............IMO...we are all Owed a Bad Day....even a Really Bad Day.....:pass:

But...detonating site really has no coming Back from...
Kinda like the doubling down light contest cheater! LOL!

Last edited:
:pass:

What I'll Never understand....if a breeder...any breeder is an asshole/hot head.....Why...why..why would I buy his crosses.....?

I don't Want to be like that....I want bud that makes me Soar....makes me Love the world...and find everything Funny.

Uptight/paranoid Breeders breed paranoid bud... JD Short said it in the first canna book I ever read.....and I 100% believe it.

That makes MI5 an anomaly. Honestly a pheno pops out every now and then that is just lemon berries and sunshine. I don't get it, but I like it.

Back