Is AFN 10 or not?

There were several of us who started at AFN in '11...Although my date shows '13, I was one of the 'erased' members when a mod...TBM (thai budda man ) blew some kind of gasket....I'm sure some remember..... When I came back from heart surgery in '13 and had to join again...and lost my original 'automan' name....nothing was restored.
I still celebrated !
OH I remeber well! :crying:
Yup @automan2 ....we managed to restore some Old Accounts...but others were so corrupted..they couldn't be restored. Unfortunately...yours was 1 of them.

My join date is the start date....... :headbang: ...First post on site in Sanctuary......:pass:

Indeed! :pass:

And it's AWESOME to be back in the old forum style! cheers all! much love!

My child support ended today... my tractor got fixed... and i come back here n checkl... n AFN ios rolling live!
Woot woot!

OH I remeber well! :crying:

Indeed! :pass:

And it's AWESOME to be back in the old forum style! cheers all! much love!

My child support ended today... my tractor got fixed... and i come back here n checkl... n AFN ios rolling live!
Woot woot!
Yep I was here in 11! But mah stuff got zapped. I rep my AFN tattoo and @Mossy @FullDuplex @Son of Hobbes avatar tats with more pride than just about anything else I have.

AFN for life!!!!!

:d5:Well done , smooth change over
to-infinity-and-beyond-toy-story.gif
:bighug:

Ohh my God so sad new...
Ok Mossy, thank you for let me be here and help if needed.

Have a blessing day
Awwww MY MUDDY just cracked some Auto Assassin X Onyx ...What do you need to do to get booted from AFN all love here broski! Welcome back .I remember the BEEF but I like chicken lol Have FUN BE EZ lets see thos NEW STARINS YOU GOT you been gone a LONG TIME ! LETS GOO STICH!

Back