Is AFN 10 or not?

I Often Wonder myself @OregonBlackBear .....:pass:............IMO...we are all Owed a Bad Day....even a Really Bad Day.....:pass:

But...detonating site really has no coming Back from...
Some of us didn't come back...as the same.

@Mossy oh I’d love to see! Uncool is the Best:frog:. And I have a feeling that your particular brand of “uncool” is behind the kind loving tone in this forum. Am I right?

Ha ha @mitra ....:d5:..I'd Love to Claim that one..........but I'd say it was more Birds of a Feather flocking together.

Staff and members....the ones that don't Do Drama and simply ask for Respect ganged up to keep AFN Clean....:pass: ...none of your Anti-social media tricks here....:headbang:...the membership don't tolerate it...

(but...I must Admit ...having an Older woman in the staff room Probably Helped set the attitude...:smoker:...)

Some of us didn't come back...as the same.

I was the First one Thrown off site.....Most of my stuff was Destroyed.....
And...I Changed sex.....:crying:...up until TBM went off...Most people assumed I was a geezer...

It was a Traumatic Time....:pass:

Ha ha @mitra ....:d5:..I'd Love to Claim that one..........but I'd say it was more Birds of a Feather flocking together.

Staff and members....the ones that don't Do Drama and simply ask for Respect ganged up to keep AFN Clean....:pass: ...none of your Anti-social media tricks here....:headbang:...the membership don't tolerate it...

(but...I must Admit ...having an Older woman in the staff room Probably Helped set the attitude...:smoker:...)

I was the First one Thrown off site.....Most of my stuff was Destroyed.....
And...I Changed sex.....:crying:...up until TBM went off...Most people assumed I was a geezer...

i told you everyone sees or feels your vibe your one in a million but i know you can bite when pushed too far :bighug::bighug::pass: but who doesn't

i told you everyone sees or feels your vibe your one in a million but i know you can bite when pushed too far :bighug::bighug::pass: but who doesn't

:crying: :crying: :crying: @St. Tom :bighug:

But...................I'd have to put me Teeth in first huh...?......................:love:

Me having Bad Days is what gets everyone else off the Hook......I Know it can be down to just a Bad Day...:biggrin:

Queen of Second Chances...go away...have a bit of down time...then come back...all is Forgiven.....:bighug:...

@St. Tom . @Mossy is the queen of Cannabis. :worship: BUT as you said Tom, she has a bite when pushed too far.
:crying::bighug:

Brilliant, I'd forgotten all about that. I'm almost positive there was a thread with a Vote if you think it's true or not.

Back