Is AFN 10 or not?

you old-schoolers are awesome i have so much respect for you and the industry has changed so much since i joined and you guys had lowriders and still kept on trucking

Who are you calling Old @St. Tom ....................................?................................................ :biggrin:

Indeed mate, my first ever was a Low Ryder 2 from Joint Dr, and tell you what it was a good smoke. Nothing compared to the 25% buds at the moment, but still far better than what I was buying from the street at the time.

My first was Lowryder#1 .........and she was much stronger than the stuff I was buying...:pass:...and stronger than most of the photos I grew that season.....:headbang:

I ended up at AFN after being laughed off other grow forums for growing autos. Almost pitchfork & burning brand stuff, and now you can't turn around without someone knocking out a new autoflower.

:crying: It Was...everybody and their Aunty Hated Autos and felt justified coming over to your grow thread 'specially to Tell you.....:blahblah:..the Good Old Days...

That is why we have always had the Zero flaming/trolling/bullying rule in.....we took enough on other forums..it weren't happening on ours....:pass:

I remember Muddy l

RIP Muddy....:pass:

my first foray, as someone else. was a very strange date. 11-11-11 :eek1: started lurking in May 2011. on the advice of The Medicine Man.

Shame he left @MR magoo :pass: ...we can't get him Back for it now.......

:crying::crying::crying:

I Wonder if his juice business worked out for him....?

Good ol Lowryders lol They were some of my very early grows done here :haha: Think i started off with Short Stuff #1 then i got my hands on some LR #2's from the man himself and thats when i really fell in love with auto's lol

The Concept was Amazing @shumway .....in an industry that worshiped bigger and better.....you go for Mini and a hell of a lot Faster...Genius Thinking....
If I can grow Perfectly Ripe THC in 8 weeks..........:pass: ...then Why bloody Wait.........?

Nice....my first lowryders were just like that...but a 20x30 room full of em....damn at the work but they sure got me hooked.

I too got 'branded' for my autos on other forums...

I Still bare the Scars............
cat.gif

My first autos were gems and MI5.

Kinda miss the ol haunt when it was just a few of us getting laughed at while growing awesome autos and spreading the love.

MI5....now that is a Blast from the Past @OregonBlackBear ....it was the First Hermie I ever saw....:pass:
(In the days the breeder...who shall remain nameless.... used to go in and blame the grower for them....:crying:...)

Although I am overjoyed that you have got the medicine you need with the help of AFN, I do find it very concerning that your dispensary bud is so bad. Being from the UK we still need to use dealers if you do not grow, and so I had always fantasied about dispensary items.

It's the same sh1t everywhere I suppose, that if you don't do it yourself then it does not get done proper.

WOS AK is a great smoke, cheap too.

You do Not want to See what we have seen in Globals about the quality of bud being sold.... @niceneasy ....:nono:
My Ambition used to be to get to a fully stocked Dispensary........it Ain't now......:nono::nono::nono:

also Mr Magoo I didn't realise you were here in the old days

:pighug:

I worked retail in Oregon doing intake for a shop and it's horrible. I sent back 2/5 - 1/2 of what we got because of mold, depending on season.

Mostly it was california and colorado growers who came here for the green rush and then tried to grow west of the cascades in the same style as their warm environments. Lots of buds with brassica moth tunnels and turds, the rest was bot or mold from improperly harvested and stored bud. You'd think with that much money on the line they would have done some base research about growing conditions out here.

They've got stuff you Dip your moldy bud in now...so it Looks saleable.

You let Money rule a Grow.....Profit has to come First.....:pass:...Owner with No Grow Idea seems to be a Massive Problem.

That and other recent posts is why I started growing my own..................and it's faaaaaaar cheaper!

Especially if you make your own seeds....or Qualify for Cultivators Club @WildBill .......:watering:....

I'm still Working on my First Packet.....but...then I'm a Tight Bitch.........:crying:

Also on the topic of getting laughed out of rooms. It still happens to me every day on them other social media’s. lol just ask @Son of Hobbes he sees me out there still fighting the good fight on the daily. The same stigmas and falsehoods that existed in 11’ still are very much alive and well here in 21’. Now with that being said a LOT more people understand those things to be wrong. But I would say, maybe even the majority of folks still think some kind of negative way about autos

That's what Trolls Feed on @derek420colorado .....:pass:...if we are Happy with our Autos.....why the hell do we need to Justify them to anyone else...and Magoo says......More for us......:biggrin:

LOL! I've seen the same from some of my comments on YT.
I should make an account just for posting links of frosty auto buds and tell em how long it took to grow it. :biggrin:
I'm not into pecker swinging in IG with my pics...............at least not yet!:funny:

I ain't got a Pecker to Swing........:crying:

You can lead a horse to water , but you can't make him drink . :thumbsup:

:pass:

I Was Joking you @St. Tom :pighug: :pighug: :pighug: .....but hey...it got me Plus Rep for the guilt.....who am I to Complain......:crying::crying::crying:......

I Was Joking you @St. Tom :pighug: :pighug: :pighug: .....but hey...it got me Plus Rep for the guilt.....who am I to Complain......:crying::crying::crying:......
ive got nowt but love for you aunty your one special lady and your the seams that hold this whole site together :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:and i will make you coffee all week in the staff room but were not smoking any of that dispensary mouldy weed

ive got nowt but love for you aunty your one special lady and your the seams that hold this whole site together :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:and i will make you coffee all week in the staff room but were not smoking any of that dispensary mouldy weed

Thank You @St. Tom :bighug: ...Love you too............the Journey has sent us some Special Ones.....:pighug:

Now tell us what you are Smokin..........?.......................:eyebrows:...I Want one.........:pass:

(In the days the breeder...who shall remain nameless.... used to go in and blame the grower for them....:crying:...)

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Say his name three times in front of a mirror in the dark and he appears...

STITCH STITCH STITCH!

1617145930162.png

Y'all will know Mossy is getting old..................... When she starts calling us "kids"! :biggrin:

My Mom's Aunt would call her and my Dad "kids" when they had just turned 60!
It was ok though! What a damn little wildcat she was! Barely over 5ft2in and rarely over a buck in weight, but could work your ass under the table. ........well not me.:biggrin:
She passed away from ovarian cancer. Most everyone of her close family had already passed away by that time. I visited her once a week during my damn windshield time I had with my job and helped around the house and continued when she had to go into a nursing home and then to hospice. The last time I visited her she was sitting up in her LazyBoy I bought for her......she was having a hard time getting in and out of her old one and I got it at a heavy discount. She was still pretty much her old self, but just a little different. After a little visit, She told me she was tired and asked me if I'd call a nurse to put her to bed. I told her hell no! I bent down, slipped an arm under her legs and around her back and told her "Get your arm around my neck SugarBritches!" She cracked a smile and did it. Poor little thing was so light. I adjusted her pillow and tucked her in. She was all smiles. She winked at me and told me to come here. I bent down and got a kiss on the cheek and a little hug. I told her I'd stop by in 3 days for a short visit on my way out west.
I got a call from the nursing home the next day that she had passed. While I was sad, I was happy that I got to spend some time with her and we both a few good moments together and I got to see a little glimpse of the firecracker she used to be.

No idea where all that came from. Best thing you guys can take from all that stuff...............A little kindness doesn't really cost ya much and you can reap the dividends for many years later.

I worked retail in Oregon doing intake for a shop and it's horrible. I sent back 2/5 - 1/2 of what we got because of mold, depending on season.

Mostly it was california and colorado growers who came here for the green rush and then tried to grow west of the cascades in the same style as their warm environments. Lots of buds with brassica moth tunnels and turds, the rest was bot or mold from improperly harvested and stored bud. You'd think with that much money on the line they would have done some base research about growing conditions out here.
Very very true an they changed the law making med growers who don't have permission to grow illegal when before the med grow had rights an you didn't have to own the land to grow outdoor medical. I have several of these commercial farms along with hemp farms an let me tell you the commercial guys don't normally have hi grade medical cannabis. It's kinda funny cuz having all the money an land doesn't guarantee you will grow top notch meds an the guy that lives in a seedy trailer park in the middle of nowhere can out grow there so called master grower they brought from there home state to take over the Oregon cannabis market lol

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Say his name three times in front of a mirror in the dark and he appears...

STITCH STITCH STITCH!

View attachment 1302436

White Rabbit...white rabbits...white rabbits....crosses fingers and twirls to the right.....get thee behind me satan....spit....:yoinks:

Back