Is AFN 10 or not?

my first foray, as someone else. was a very strange date. 11-11-11 :eek1: started lurking in May 2011. on the advice of The Medicine Man.

Indeed mate, my first ever was a Low Ryder 2 from Joint Dr, and tell you what it was a good smoke. Nothing compared to the 25% buds at the moment, but still far better than what I was buying from the street at the time.

Good ol Lowryders lol They were some of my very early grows done here :haha: Think i started off with Short Stuff #1 then i got my hands on some LR #2's from the man himself and thats when i really fell in love with auto's lol

Indeed mate, my first ever was a Low Ryder 2 from Joint Dr, and tell you what it was a good smoke. Nothing compared to the 25% buds at the moment, but still far better than what I was buying from the street at the time.

Just to give you an indicator, where I live they were selling Grit Weed at the time. That was immature buds sprayed with a silica spray to make it look like trichs. So essentially you were smoking glass shards.

I ended up at AFN after being laughed off other grow forums for growing autos. Almost pitchfork & burning brand stuff, and now you can't turn around without someone knocking out a new autoflower.

And there she is, my first ever auto - Low Ryder 2.

full

Oh yeah, the good ole days....Joint Doctor's Lowryder II was my very first auto, then Purple Jem ! If I remember correctly, Mossy had something to with the Jems.....I was hooked....
Other forums were not friendly places for auto growers so info was sparse...good thing cause my growing was sparse too...

Stone actually invited me to AFN in '11 and I remember Muddy looked into restoring my acct but to no avail. A lot of us were very active back then...

I hear to mate. I find it pretty crazy that I used to talk to some of these guys & now they are household names (in the weed world at least).

And there she is, my first ever auto - Low Ryder 2.

full
Nice....my first lowryders were just like that...but a 20x30 room full of em....damn at the work but they sure got me hooked.

I too got 'branded' for my autos on other forums...

Back in 2011 and 2012. when i started indoors. what i learned here gave me Autos that what the dispensery was selling supposed to be top notch photoperiod. second grow, WOS afgan kush blew everything that they had out of the water. :cheers:

Back in 2011 and 2012. when i started indoors. what i learned here gave me Autos that what the dispensery was selling supposed to be top notch photoperiod. second grow, WOS afgan kush blew everything that they had out of the water. :cheers:

Although I am overjoyed that you have got the medicine you need with the help of AFN, I do find it very concerning that your dispensary bud is so bad. Being from the UK we still need to use dealers if you do not grow, and so I had always fantasied about dispensary items.

It's the same sh1t everywhere I suppose, that if you don't do it yourself then it does not get done proper.

WOS AK is a great smoke, cheap too.

My first autos were gems and MI5.

Kinda miss the ol haunt when it was just a few of us getting laughed at while growing awesome autos and spreading the love.

Great starting position with your autos bud, both of those were kicking.

My favourite auto memory is when I was smoking with my Nephew & a couple of others, who are big weed heads. It was before the time when I had even mentioned to anyone I was growing autos, and they were getting a right slagging off in conversation. Little did they know they had been feasting on my Auto AK47 all night, and when I told them no one would believe me.

Eventually, they all came back to me one by one. "Sooo, where do I get myself some of that eh?"

Back