Is AFN 10 or not?

@niceneasy :toke: mass produced bud is not a good thing. now that we have a recreational market it's even worse.
picture a room 50 by 100 feet and they have a pathogen, one sort or another. BOOM they treat the whole room. and the result is tainted weed.
they will claim it's fine, but it's not. it's moldy, or laden with pesticide, or covered with bug shit! just a heads up to people. if you have mites or thrips, or Fungus gnats after you fix that problem, remember they have been shitting allover your bud. :yeah:

@niceneasy :toke: mass produced bud is not a good thing. now that we have a recreational market it's even worse.
picture a room 50 by 100 feet and they have a pathogen, one sort or another. BOOM they treat the whole room. and the result is tainted weed.
they will claim it's fine, but it's not. it's moldy, or laden with pesticide, or covered with bug shit! just a heads up to people. if you have mites or thrips, or Fungus gnats after you fix that problem, remember they have been shitting allover your bud. :yeah:
I'm hearing some really bad things about what goes on with these big grows in the industry it's shocking mouldy weed is still sold its a big scam and if possible your best growing your own also Mr Magoo I didn't realise you were here in the old days

I worked retail in Oregon doing intake for a shop and it's horrible. I sent back 2/5 - 1/2 of what we got because of mold, depending on season.

Mostly it was california and colorado growers who came here for the green rush and then tried to grow west of the cascades in the same style as their warm environments. Lots of buds with brassica moth tunnels and turds, the rest was bot or mold from improperly harvested and stored bud. You'd think with that much money on the line they would have done some base research about growing conditions out here.

Yup @automan2 ....we managed to restore some Old Accounts...but others were so corrupted..they couldn't be restored. Unfortunately...yours was 1 of them.

My join date is the start date....... :headbang: ...First post on site in Sanctuary......:pass:

This brings up a question for me. I swear on my best memory that I was a member on the original version. I distinctly remember having to change my name from derek420texas to my current monicker. I wasn’t very active or anything just lurked. Is there anyway at all to go back and see if I’m fact that was the case? It’s just a lure curiosity thing for me lol

as if you aren’t busy enough lol

I worked retail in Oregon doing intake for a shop and it's horrible. I sent back 2/5 - 1/2 of what we got because of mold, depending on season.

Mostly it was california and colorado growers who came here for the green rush and then tried to grow west of the cascades in the same style as their warm environments. Lots of buds with brassica moth tunnels and turds, the rest was bot or mold from improperly harvested and stored bud. You'd think with that much money on the line they would have done some base research about growing conditions out here.
That and other recent posts is why I started growing my own..................and it's faaaaaaar cheaper!

Also on the topic of getting laughed out of rooms. It still happens to me every day on them other social media’s. lol just ask @Son of Hobbes he sees me out there still fighting the good fight on the daily. The same stigmas and falsehoods that existed in 11’ still are very much alive and well here in 21’. Now with that being said a LOT more people understand those things to be wrong. But I would say, maybe even the majority of folks still think some kind of negative way about autos

Also on the topic of getting laughed out of rooms. It still happens to me every day on them other social media’s. lol just ask @Son of Hobbes he sees me out there still fighting the good fight on the daily. The same stigmas and falsehoods that existed in 11’ still are very much alive and well here in 21’. Now with that being said a LOT more people understand those things to be wrong. But I would say, maybe even the majority of folks still think some kind of negative way about autos
LOL! I've seen the same from some of my comments on YT.
I should make an account just for posting links of frosty auto buds and tell em how long it took to grow it. :biggrin:
I'm not into pecker swinging in IG with my pics...............at least not yet!:funny:

I say let them keep dissing autos .:thumbsup:it will help to keep auto seeds cheaper for us. they ARE getting expensive.

Here where I live in Australia used to be a big outdoor growing area with some of the best weed around , sadly that ended as the older generation got to old to walk up the hills . The younger ones growing it was all about money , skill factor was low like the quality of there weed . No pride . Sad but true , This is where AFN comes in . Being a old bugger too with gammy knees and wanting to grow my own I searched the web for indoor growing and came across Auto Flowering Cannabis , -- What the hell is that -- I found AFN and never looked back , We see members come and go but the core members here and those that stay make this site the powerhouse of Auto info for any grower wanting to grow Autos and in what ever style you want , Members will be on hand to help . What I grow is right at the top quality wise than nearly all what is grown around me , when they try it I tell them it is Auto flowering , they have no idea what I am talking about . I have tried to help , but it is a mind set they have . You can lead a horse to water , but you can't make him drink . :thumbsup:

Back