Lighting Introducing The Cannon, a 240 Watt powerhouse brought to you by BlackSailMarket.com

......when you were planning on doing it in the future...but a quick windfall made it happen faster....yep I took it...plus your Deal you got going...I saw difference in one versus my hps...these 2 now have the plants loving life.....room temp has dropped 15-20 degrees..had 2 buy a small heater to keep my 70’s with outside of shed cold 50’s.

......when you were planning on doing it in the future...but a quick windfall made it happen faster....yep I took it...plus your Deal you got going...I saw difference in one versus my hps...these 2 now have the plants loving life.....room temp has dropped 15-20 degrees..had 2 buy a small heater to keep my 70’s with outside of shed cold 50’s.
That's music to my ears brotha! I fucking love that turntable you rigged up, can't wait to see how the girls turn out.

6 day difference

BC2E8D67-4C60-4E45-8A48-8B5FC4C5BEC4.jpeg
78BB5F66-3B58-428F-A3B9-371FE22CEE61.jpeg
8D933F63-18A2-41FB-AD68-786428E21998.jpeg
63362694-7E91-4F30-B020-70EB25F6603F.jpeg

Last edited:
@Black Sail I don't think i have ever heard someone bash on others lights like you have @BigSm0 is from what I can tell, a honest hard working guy with plenty of guys to back up how awesome his lights are. I don't own a cob or any name brand lighting. But i do know that with all that you say about others i would never buy from you. There are a lot of vendors on here and they all do just fine without talking down the other guys.

Here's my grow with 80w delight 5000k boards at 4ft above canopy and still razor edged with nodes so tight its hard to train.View attachment 976876
Heres my others flowering under some 110v cobs from china. View attachment 976879

So hate on me too now. Sorry if i made anyone mad. You're lights may be the best thing since peanut butter but the ego and attitude make it trash to me

I'm still waiting for someone to try a wattage equivalent grow off between the products. I don't have the cash on hand or I'd order three more autocobs, and a cannon, and see which is worth more, grow wise.

I'm honestly too broke at the moment (Holidays + Big family + kids = I can't even afford to pay attention) to really care about behaviors and language because I can't order anything at the moment anyway. It does seem like he/they took a page from a "seller's psychology book" though. The language and "ego" hit most people's primitive mind, and subconsciously tells them to buy. I did something similar when I owned a merch company. It works because the "Mr. Nice guy" approach only works with "Mr. Nice guy" people.
...I'm done, before I hijack the thread with talks of sales psychology and ceiling wax...

Back