Lighting Introducing The Cannon, a 240 Watt powerhouse brought to you by BlackSailMarket.com

We're going start on my new greenhouse here in the spring, just a bit over 700 square feet, 7 feet in the ground. A house burned down (insurance scam,) they removed the debris and the basement is in relatively decent shape. Thinking about building up the walls on the main (with a big fence around that, razor wire, and dogs,) but definitely new territory.

View attachment 966838
Beautiful space man! I can't wait to see what you do with it

2 weeks from popping up...first 24 hours under light was at 16”...looked sulky..raised it to 22” and seedlings have started lifting up....will monitor and drop an inch or so if really prayingView attachment 967813
Awesome! You should be able to get a little closer once they're big and strong. Keep up the great work brotha:smoking:

Nutes kicking in...starting to get that green ..set at 18 inches..fed again tonight

71AF8424-E3EF-4208-800C-3C1AD48A34FA.jpeg

Ok, so I guess I need and update on the video, lol. Are you running two Cannon now? I went back through the pages and couldn't find that info. Nice set up!

Ok, so I guess I need and update on the video, lol. Are you running two Cannon now? I went back through the pages and couldn't find that info. Nice set up!
Yes..running two.....thanks.....I tend to grow too many that’s why I had the big thousand watt HPS with the parabolic hood before because I would just throw them underneath it and go to town.

Back