Lighting Introducing The Cannon, a 240 Watt powerhouse brought to you by BlackSailMarket.com

Wowza that s a lot of power.
Haha hell yeah it is, from what I'm hearing that's what the people want. I'm shipping a few of them out this week, as always I'll be posting the results:smoking: Thanks for the support brotha!

They will be great in the spring through fall up north. But I would break the bank running ten and heater too. But if you can get 2 plus grams a watt it might just work out as a positive. I get huge electricity bills due to where I live they charge delivery and that can be as high as the actuall Bill. I know people in North Eastern Canada Ontario that have 3000 to 5000 dollar electricity bills. They are boarder line poverty too. We are getting robbed. We make so much power we give it to new york State at pennies on the dollar. I need a solution and I need one badly. I love the looks of the black sail and so powerful. I hope to try some this year.

They will be great in the spring through fall up north. But I would break the bank running ten and heater too. But if you can get 2 plus grams a watt it might just work out as a positive. I get huge electricity bills due to where I live they charge delivery and that can be as high as the actuall Bill. I know people in North Eastern Canada Ontario that have 3000 to 5000 dollar electricity bills. They are boarder line poverty too. We are getting robbed. We make so much power we give it to new york State at pennies on the dollar. I need a solution and I need one badly. I love the looks of the black sail and so powerful. I hope to try some this year.

For sure man, electric bills like that are highway robbery. That's why I'm offering the 320W upgrade. Space heaters are awful, they use around 1000 watts!!! You lose some efficiency running the light at 320W but you can cut back on the number of lights you need (from 10 to 8) and you won't need to use a heater. For my boys up north:smoking:

For sure man, electric bills like that are highway robbery. That's why I'm offering the 320W upgrade. Space heaters are awful, they use around 1000 watts!!! You lose some efficiency running the light at 320W but you can cut back on the number of lights you need (from 10 to 8) and you won't need to use a heater. For my boys up north:smoking:
That is the was to go passive heat oh yeah that would work I am tired of only being able to grow a certain way because I have to. If February does not drop to at least minus 20 degrees Celsius I will hang blankets on my room. Lol

More awesome results from Pedro, day 26 of flower. He's filled out a 3'x3' corner to corner with a single plant and a single 240 Watt Cannon:smoking:

Hi, I was wondering if there would be any AFN discount if I were to buy 4 of these? I'm looking to run 9 Autos in my 5x5 tent,having a hard time deciding on the best way to get good total coverage. Thanks for any input.

Hi, I was wondering if there would be any AFN discount if I were to buy 4 of these? I'm looking to run 9 Autos in my 5x5 tent,having a hard time deciding on the best way to get good total coverage. Thanks for any input.
Hell yeah man, I got you. For my AFN fam, use coupon code "ARRR!" for 10% off at checkout.

Here's a link to the 4 pack of 240 Watt Cannons. This will definitely blast every square inch of your 5'x5' space. I offer big discounts on multiples so the 4 pack is only $1289. Your coupon code will bring that down to $1160, that's $1.21 per watt!

Hit me up any time if you've got questions, or if any questions come up during the grow. I'll have your back 100% of the way, this is a new company so I really want to see my customers crush it.

Happy growing brotha:smoking:

Hey thanks for that man! That's awesome! I wonder if I shouldn't go for the new higher powered version? It doesn't seem like you can have too much light does it? I'm using an Advanced LED XML-650 which has turned out to be a very nice light,but I can't really cover the entire 5x5 area without getting it too high to be effective. It does grow very nice plants though. I also wonder how the cob technology will be in comparison? Thank you again for the generous discount opportunity, you will do well running a company this way.

Hey thanks for that man! That's awesome! I wonder if I shouldn't go for the new higher powered version? It doesn't seem like you can have too much light does it? I'm using an Advanced LED XML-650 which has turned out to be a very nice light,but I can't really cover the entire 5x5 area without getting it too high to be effective. It does grow very nice plants though. I also wonder how the cob technology will be in comparison? Thank you again for the generous discount opportunity, you will do well running a company this way.
Thanks man! I really appreciate the support:smoking:

Each Cannon will cover up to a 3' x 3' so it'll go a long way in supplementing your other light. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how bright they are!. Combined with the light you have right now you'll be getting amazing quality, and the Cannon will give you a huge boost in growth rate and yields.

Hell yeah on the 320W upgrade man, you're lighting up a 5'x5' so you could definitely use more power:vibe: The heatsink will get a bit warmer though, are you set up to handle some extra heat? At 320 Watts the Cannon runs at a 145 Fahrenheit heatsink temperature. It's dimmable too, 1 watt at a time down to 160W.

If you're up north and you're counting on the lights to keep your room warm then I highly recommend the 320 Watt upgrade. The 240 Watt standard version runs really cool, you can hold it in your hands at full power (120 Fahrenheit). If you need more heat you might as well get more light too, and space heaters use over 1000 Watts. Happy growing my friend! Hit me up any time if you've got LED questions.

2 Mephisto Ghost Toof....untouched versus a pinched pizzicato...Dutchpro nutes...

Back