New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Gg#4 sativa hybrid check it out... Sweet..
It's 3/12/22 and I woke up this morning to some beautiful little plants.Temp 73 at 7am 67% humidity. I got 2 plants that are 2 weeks old I plan on feeding on the 19th next Sunday. Also have 1 that is a few days old. And 3 cracked under the soil waiting to pop up.so 6 gg#4 total. Dr.earth nutes I'll be feeding the 2 veg it calls for 1/4 cup for 5gal pots top feed in top 4 in of soil. I got 3 5 gal pots and 3 3 gal pots.using happy frog and happy frog soil conditioner 50/50 and added perlite. I also have recharge and ordering yucca powder to have on hand cal-mag neem oil, Epsom salt, superthrive, organic apple cider vinegar, dolomite lime. I go pH stick,tds/ec stick,and hydroponic ph test kit. I want to feed them properly and the best way possible. See everyone has there own way of things and I'm sure I'll find mine. They are growing in a ac infinity 5x5 I'll have 3 LEDs lights running at 24 in at loo% 1 sonlipo 1200,1 sonlipo 2000 designed for cannabis and one growstar 1000 18/6 on off got a humidifier, 2 fans one down low and one up high. Also 6 in ac infinity ventilation fan with temp and humidity controller on way. I'll be using ro water.that arrives today. I got pot raisers and drip pans on way. I've been fluctuating my pH between 6 6.8 water temp 70's ppm is 0 in purified water I'm currently using. I don't need to add anything to water❓ @blue I want thread to say!
GG#4 sativa leaning hybrid blimburn seeds check my grow guys!
Does that sound ok blue you said you could change thanks for your help! This site is amazing. And I'm new but I'm in for the ride. Is this better❓

I did very well with sohums but you have to layer your pot with lightmix soil for very young plants otherwise you may burn them so it's well worth a try with but I'd see how you get on with what soil your using
thanks

The 67 controller you're getting has some nice features, I've been eyeing it for myself, especially the ability to set a constant minimum fan.

As far as you buying new lights....If it makes you feel good, do it, but the lights you have now aren't holding you back at all. I've seen what a single $79 light can do, and its impressive.

If you don't already have, download a PPFD DLI app. I use 'PPFD Meter' you do have to set it to the correct color temperature to calibrate, but what it would be really useful for you to set the spacing of your lights to get even coverage.

Too much light is much worse than too little. You will be able to adjust your height and dimmer to more ideal settings.
I concur....get a few grows under your belt with the lights you have while ironing out any problems and/or anxiety you have about your grow style before looking to upgrade....check out YT and what people achieve with off the shelf screw in LED lights....

RO buddie to water gg#4
Hey it work I bought the ro buddie of Amazon it brought my tape water ppm to 69 from mid 400. So it is worth 61$...
16471437989084152299808570537589.jpg

I concur....get a few grows under your belt with the lights you have while ironing out any problems and/or anxiety you have about your grow style before looking to upgrade....check out YT and what people achieve with off the shelf screw in LED lights....
Ya I got the ppfd app too I got 2 of them so yall I'll do that @Drownomatic it was reading 890 at 18 inches but I don't know if it's calibrated. And the other one was reading way to low... That's my light in background.. thanks
Screenshot_20220310-203435.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-203451.png
    Screenshot_20220310-203451.png
    263.3 KB · Views: 17
I don't know what color temp to set your light to. Most are around 3-4,000 Kelvin.

Try to position the other light so you get even readings.

Lowering a light usually makes its center much hotter. Raising the light not only lowers its brightness on the canopy, it spreads to light wider, and this can overlap the next light pattern.

It will take a little juggeling to get it even. Close enough is good enough here.

Be aware of spots that don't get as much light. You can use this to put a seedling when you want more light on a flowering plant.

A hotspot is worse than a cold spot.

Once you get a good setup, take a photo for your own future reference, that way you can duplicate it again easily. I have my dimmer marked with a piece of tape for where its supposed to be set. if it gets bumped I can reset it easily (old guitar pedal trick)

The LED's in your photo that appear dimm are normal, those are a different color.

Worked a double came home to this....
Damn they are growing I can leave for 12 hours and damn. But one is starting to yellow.maybe I'm tripping but I can see it better cause the pics you cant really tell. temp is 75 and humidity is 64% @Drownomatic hey now that I'm using ro water and ppm is 69 do I have to add nute to water or is ok by itself❓
16471466450352922398425851859345.jpg
16471467646003489053668971419874.jpg
16471467931828254059434249965232.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what color temp to set your light to. Most are around 3-4,000 Kelvin.

Try to position the other light so you get even readings.

Lowering a light usually makes its center much hotter. Raising the light not only lowers its brightness on the canopy, it spreads to light wider, and this can overlap the next light pattern.

It will take a little juggeling to get it even. Close enough is good enough here.

Be aware of spots that don't get as much light. You can use this to put a seedling when you want more light on a flowering plant.

A hotspot is worse than a cold spot.

Once you get a good setup, take a photo for your own future reference, that way you can duplicate it again easily. I have my dimmer marked with a piece of tape for where its supposed to be set. if it gets bumped I can reset it easily (old guitar pedal trick)

The LED's in your photo that appear dimm are normal, those are a different color.
How do you colibrate I have ppf
I have same app how do you set the calibration ❓

Back