New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Hello what is your Rh as you have 2 readings 70% and 59% you want to be down near 50-55% when you are going into flower :smoking:

Hello what is your Rh as you have 2 readings 70% and 59% you want to be down near 50-55% when you are going into flower :smoking:
That's for 2 separate tents. Flower tent is 80-81°f 55-60%rh my veg tent 80-81°f 70-75%rh I go by vpd chart manogreen showed me

That's for 2 separate tents. Flower tent is 80-81°f 55-60%rh my veg tent 80-81°f 70-75%rh I go by vpd chart manogreen showed me
lol yea forgot you had two tents :smoking:

That's for 2 separate tents. Flower tent is 80-81°f 55-60%rh my veg tent 80-81°f 70-75%rh
IMG_20220419_212312947.jpg

So I live at n a apartment....where the hell am I going to dry all these???? Any one got any good ideas? Or what's the best drying technique? Thanks everyone.....
I found the best way for me is to dedicate an unused tent to it. I use my small 2x2 to dry and move whatever is in there to the larger tent for the time being. That way the smell issue is covered by the carbon filter in the tent and you can control the climate to keep it within range. Eventually going to upgrade the 2x2 and keep it for drying only.

As far as technique I chop the whole plant and hang it upsidedown. I snip all the fan leaves, let it dry and do a dry trim of everything else after

Last edited:
So I live at n a apartment....where the hell am I going to dry all these???? Any one got any good ideas? Or what's the best drying technique? Thanks everyone.....
I'm not an expert dryer, but unless you're worried about the neighbors smelling the weed, drying is pretty easy. Sometimes I hang, but I've harvested so much lately that sometimes I just leave the plant on a table and flip it twice a day.

According to what I've read, you want to dry just until the stem barely snaps. Lately I've been going longer because I forgot to burp a jar for a couple of days. It was fine, but just in case that happens again, I don't want moldy buds lol. So now I go until everything feels dry. Then I throw a humidity pack into the jar and burp for a few minutes every day until a month or so has passed. After that, I open them daily to smell them, then move the jar up and down for a minute to exchange air and reseal.

There exists a really good drying thread on AFN but I wasn't able to find it.

Back