New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I alternate feed, plain ph water, feed. I used to try moisture meters and sticking my finger in the soil to gauge when it needs watering but I found that lifting the pots for weight is the easiest way to gauge when they need water. Makes it really easy when you get the hang of it.
That's what I do and when I feed 1.5 l a day by the next morning they are lite....I'll skip a couple days a week.....

New schedule I'll try...
This sound good? Mon no water, tue feed water, wed no water, Thur cal-mag water, Fri no water,sat no water, sun water with recharge and superthrive...water days water till saturated and runoff two cups....

That's what I do and when I feed 1.5 l a day by the next morning they are lite....I'll skip a couple days a week.....
Trust yourself with the watering, if they are feeling light then they probably are. Might need to adjust your feeding a bit with the yellowing. Could be underfed or even possibly a nute lockout depending on what you are feeding. The yellowing is usually a sign of n deficiency but this late in flower I doubt that is it. I'm not super experienced so take this with a grain of salt but it looks like a possible mg def. Some epsom salts would help with that if it is the case. I saw you already posted in the infirmary, they will definitely be able to help out!

I am mostly indoors coco now, but have run soil a number of times. Is it just the tops?
I read to water 1.5 l a day in flower and 1 liter day veg....I've only been doing it a week or so and now this shit happens so that's why I think they are over watered.....

I read to water 1.5 l a day in flower and 1 liter day veg....I've only been doing it a week or so and now this shit happens so that's why I think they are over watered.....
Thats why you let them dry back each time so you dont over water them :thumbsup:as with coco you dont let them dry out at all :thumbsup:

Low and high

If it's both the tops and lower leaves = evenly distributed, then I doubt that it's too much light. I've grown Sherb a number of times indoors and out, and they are very tolerant of bright light, and very hot temps. My last indoor run I pushed them around 1100 PPFD.

I might be inclined to think overwatering since the lowers are fading too. But was also thinking magnesium deficiency due to some rust spots. Have you been using a lot of CalMag?

Try not to go by what you've read so much, they're plants = living things. No way to tell what an individual living thing needs until you get to know it, learn to read when it needs certain things. Things like watering and feeding schedules are just general guidelines. Watering is easier to judge by checking the weight of the pot. If you are overwatering you could simply be flushing the nutrients out of the soil.

If it's both the tops and lower leaves = evenly distributed, then I doubt that it's too much light. I've grown Sherb a number of times indoors and out, and they are very tolerant of bright light, and very hot temps. My last indoor run I pushed them around 1100 PPFD.

I might be inclined to think overwatering since the lowers are fading too. But was also thinking magnesium deficiency due to some rust spots. Have you been using a lot of CalMag?

Try not to go by what you've read so much, they're plants = living things. No way to tell what an individual living thing needs until you get to know it, learn to read when it needs certain things. Things like watering and feeding schedules are just general guidelines. Watering is easier to judge by checking the weight of the pot. If you are overwatering you could simply be flushing the nutrients out of the soil.
I use cal-mag once a week...and thanks

Try to back off on the watering first then. Troubleshoot it from the most simple, obvious thing and then work up from there.

Daily journal....
Day 55/45/31/15/11/7
temp/humidity-flower tent=screenshot-veg tent= 80°f/70%rh
IMG_20220422_045141033~2.jpg
IMG_20220422_045134892~2.jpg
IMG_20220422_045130289~2.jpg
IMG_20220422_045214339~2.jpg
IMG_20220422_045201932~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220422-063631.png
IMG_20220422_045151236~3.jpg
IMG_20220422_045146437~2.jpg
IMG_20220422_045248256~2.jpg