New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I wanna say congrats to you two on the coming arrival! Also on another note, don’t know if I’ve told you yet but I got a name for the DC x WD cross… if no one has made one yet… RAIZINBERRY ! Tell you what? That smell after the cure is all raisin and spoiling grapes. Both phenos looked different and smelled completely different at the beginning but now it’s raisins, grape rot, and some raspberry. “Darker” raspberry flavor. Unique for sure and the flavor is mild raisin/licorice with a hint of menthol? Like minty pine but light… if ya know what I mean…
Perfect I'm @Mrs.InkAddict is growin that in the boot competition....im doing djx wd....and thanks i hope its a boy hes going to learn how to grow weed soon as hes legal too....i bet that....😆 but that strain sounds good ..i like it....ty

I can’t smoke because of work I’m an RN and when I took this new position here I can’t so now I just sit really close to InkAddict and smell away 😂 lol
Check your contract. Once we legalized it here, my wife's next contract specifically says she can smoke weed outside of work. She's in the medical field and used to be an RN

Check your contract. Once we legalized it here, my wife's next contract specifically says she can smoke weed outside of work. She's in the medical field and used to be an RN
I'll have her do that..she gets jealous when I smoke...😆 well it's not that funny....I'd be pissed...I have to smoke calms me down....

@Sawney_bean I chucked some pollen on a q-tip Devils cream feminized...onto the Za Mango and Hubbabubba smelloscope and forum Stomper only one bud site to collect some seeds....I think if some purple got brought in and the structure of devils cream is nice....I think they could make some good plants.....

I have 1 more UA for this program at work than I’m able to smoke .

I'll have her do that..she gets jealous when I smoke...😆 well it's not that funny....I'd be pissed...I have to smoke calms me down....
Well duh I get jealous it smells amazing and than it’s like I’m a kid in a candy store and being told no I can’t have any, and I might have a fit after being told no lol 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

Perfect I'm @Mrs.InkAddict is growin that in the boot competition....im doing djx wd....and thanks i hope its a boy hes going to learn how to grow weed soon as hes legal too....i bet that....😆 but that strain sounds good ..i like it....ty
Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ yes babe I can see it now a weed themed nursery lol 😂 holding on to a weed rattle with shirts with tattoo sleeves lol 😂

Day 63
20230619_194201.jpg

Back