New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Listen I’ve told you I stay ready and you leave my boot alone lol 😝 I like my boot I know they looked at us funny for getting 1 boot each lol 😂 but the smile on your face when I said I wanted to do the competition with you made me feel good ❤️
I'm glad it did..me too...

Listen I’ve told you I stay ready and you leave my boot alone lol 😝 I like my boot I know they looked at us funny for getting 1 boot each lol 😂 but the smile on your face when I said I wanted to do the competition with you made me feel good ❤️
Wish my lady would grow cannabis with me. :rolleyes1:

Wish my lady would grow cannabis with me. :rolleyes1:
It’s taken me awhile to want to do this but I’ve sat back and watched him for a long time and then decided to put my studies to the test. When I finally told him I’m ready he had the biggest smile on his face and it’s something we can do together that he loves since he is always doing things for me that I love @InkAddict$

It’s taken me awhile to want to do this but I’ve sat back and watched him for a long time and then decided to put my studies to the test. When I finally told him I’m ready he had the biggest smile on his face and it’s something we can do together that he loves since he is always doing things for me that I love @InkAddict$

She couldn't stand them at 1st ❤️ you to baby...

She couldn't stand them at 1st ❤️ you to baby...
Yep I couldn’t that’s true for various reasons but they will always be the side chicks and I’ve just got used to them he has me more involved with them so it helps

Wow! You’re a good women.
So nice that both of you are enjoying a hobby together. I’m sure Inky was very happy when you took interest. :mrgreen:
She could....
Shit bro… never! She doesn’t even smoke. Lol!

Wow! You’re a good women.
So nice that both of you are enjoying a hobby together. I’m sure Inky was very happy when you took interest. :mrgreen:

Shit bro… never! She doesn’t even smoke. Lol!
I can’t smoke because of work I’m an RN and when I took this new position here I can’t so now I just sit really close to InkAddict and smell away 😂 lol

Don't lie for him, when you said you wanted to do the comp he said "OmG I have the perfect booots baaabee" and he gave you his old ones. @InkAddict$ i c u :crying:

I wanna say congrats to you two on the coming arrival! Also on another note, don’t know if I’ve told you yet but I got a name for the DC x WD cross… if no one has made one yet… RAIZINBERRY ! Tell you what? That smell after the cure is all raisin and spoiling grapes. Both phenos looked different and smelled completely different at the beginning but now it’s raisins, grape rot, and some raspberry. “Darker” raspberry flavor. Unique for sure and the flavor is mild raisin/licorice with a hint of menthol? Like minty pine but light… if ya know what I mean…

Back