New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

So you start in the cubes? What kind of soil is in the bags? I'm getting some! Now makes me want to try the cubes....and what nutrients are you using? What size are the bags...you get some nice yields the way you grow....I need that....I'm not liking rainscience grow bags.....I like grassroots living soil grow bags...
Thanks bro!
I use either 4x4x3” or 4x4x4” Grodan rockwool cubes to start all my plants in. I set the cubes on either rockwool slabs, rockwool blocks, rockwool chunks or Cloud Coir Coco after about 7-10 days when the roots start coming out the bottom. I’ve been feeding with Gerneral Hydroponics Flora Nova Grow/Bloom and water to run off. I also add GH Calimagic during veg and Koolbloom for a flowering PK booster and my containers are just cheap 2 gallon plastic grow bags that I throw away after each grow.
The Hubbabubbasmelloscopes were grown using the SCROG method (screen of green) and the plants were held down and spread out with a 3” nylon net.

Here are some of my vegging plants that I will eventually split up into different tents when they get a little bigger. I’m using a good mixture of substrates with all of them, I started half of them in 4x4x3” cubes and the other half in 4x4x4” cubes. Placed 8 of them on 8x8x3” rockwool slabs, 8 are sitting on top of 6x6” Grodan Hugo blocks, 3 of them on a bed of Grodan rockwool chunks and 3 are sitting on 2 gallon bags filled with Cloud Coir Coco/Perlite. The tray floods and fertigates the plants growing in the slabs and Hugo blocks and I have drip lines going to the plants in the 2 gallon grow bags. Very basic system and everything is being run off of one timer and the same reservoir.
Love growing hydroponics if you can’t tell. Lol!

1682527024203.jpeg

Thanks bro!
I use either 4x4x3” or 4x4x4” Grodan rockwool cubes to start all my plants in. I set the cubes on either rockwool slabs, rockwool blocks, rockwool chunks or Cloud Coir Coco after about 7-10 days when the roots start coming out the bottom. I’ve been feeding with Gerneral Hydroponics Flora Nova Grow/Bloom and water to run off. I also add GH Calimagic during veg and Koolbloom for a flowering PK booster and my containers are just cheap 2 gallon plastic grow bags that I throw away after each grow.
The Hubbabubbasmelloscopes were grown using the SCROG method (screen of green) and the plants were held down and spread out with a 3” nylon net.

Here are some of my vegging plants that I will eventually split up into different tents when they get a little bigger. I’m using a good mixture of substrates with all of them, I started half of them in 4x4x3” cubes and the other half in 4x4x4” cubes. Placed 8 of them on 8x8x3” rockwool slabs, 8 are sitting on top of 6x6” Grodan Hugo blocks, 3 of them on a bed of Grodan rockwool chunks and 3 are sitting on 2 gallon bags filled with Cloud Coir Coco/Perlite. The tray floods and fertigates the plants growing in the slabs and Hugo blocks and I have drip lines going to the plants in the 2 gallon grow bags. Very basic system and everything is being run off of one timer and the same reservoir.

View attachment 1587566
Well I’m spending the day learning about SCROG I guess! Looking at your plants at harvest compared to my plants at harvest is like Shaq standing next to Kevin Hart. Not ashamed to say I have total plant envy!

Thanks bro!

View attachment 1587566
I like this method...I got 3in and 5in trillis...I won't be using this run.....I'm just letting them go...and a couple good trims and topped.....I did order those cheap one gal plastic pots...for my small tents...then I'll run 10 gal in my big tents when I get them back up.....those will be photos.....I'll run 1 and 3 gal plastic pots on autoflowers....I'll buy some of those cubes....I'll be running megacrop......should I go with coco..in the one gal with the cubes and MC...what size cubes should I get for the 1gal? I appreciate it...ty

I'm ready for the next grow...my 1gal bags I got Humboldt king mix and 4x4in grow blocks I'll add rooriots too....then I'll plant the blocks on top of the 1gal plastic pots in this soil....then I'll feed Megacrop.....it's a a light soil with added nutrients....like hf....but was told it's better...peat coco mix...how do I use these grow blocks @420autoflower ? I'd appreciate your help....my bags will be here monday...
20230426_143623.jpg

Well I’m spending the day learning about SCROG I guess! Looking at your plants at harvest compared to my plants at harvest is like Shaq standing next to Kevin Hart. Not ashamed to say I have total plant envy!
Lol… thanks man! :rofl:
Really appreciate the compliments.
I have a scrog thread I started a few months ago that you might find interesting.
I'm ready for the next grow...my 1gal bags I got Humboldt king mix and 4x4in grow blocks I'll add rooriots too....then I'll plant the blocks on top of the 1gal plastic pots in this soil....then I'll feed Megacrop.....it's a a light soil with added nutrients....like hf....but was told it's better...peat coco mix...how do I use these grow blocks @420autoflower ? I'd appreciate your help....my bags will be here monday...View attachment 1587597
Looks like you’re off to a good start bro.
That 4x4x4” cube will be perfect for what you’re doing but Is there any option to use a larger container? I know you are looking to grow a larger plant and a bigger pot would definitely be to your advantage.
Not sure if you have them already but you’re also going to need a good PH pen and a EC meter to do this successfully.

Lol… thanks man! :rofl:
Really appreciate the compliments.
I have a scrog thread I started a few months ago that you might find interesting.

Looks like you’re off to a good start bro.
That 4x4x4” cube will be perfect for what you’re doing but Is there any option to use a larger container? I know you are looking to grow a larger plant and a bigger pot would definitely be to your advantage.
Not sure if you have them already but you’re also going to need a good PH pen and a EC meter to do this successfully.
I have these....i got everything...i need...thanks bud...
20230426_143623.jpg
20230416_164226.jpg
16826112943147207148444278062864.jpg

Back