New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Forum Stomper came up last night.....and I dropped 1 Sanny Beans Gen 2.....last night @Rick Dirte' Za Mango and Hubbabubbasmelloscope are doing good in the coco .....the others are in 2gal living soil..
20230424_094539.jpg
20230424_094535.jpg
20230424_094544.jpg

So I got Alculpco Gold, Rainbow Glue, Hubbabubbasmelloscope, Za Mango, forum Stomper, double bubble, bubble tricks, where's waldo, sanny beans Gen 2, pink runtz x dark jedi, and gg#4 x devils cream, banana purple punch x devils cream and Jack's Dream x Devils cream......I think that's all....

I moved the plants around....I put the flowering plants in the closet and put the the seedlings in the 3x2.....so I can control the dli better....

I moved the plants around....I put the flowering plants in the closet and put the the seedlings in the 3x2.....so I can control the dli better....
Your Hubbabubbasmelloscopes should grow to be large plants if you treat them right. I just harvested a couple over the weekend.
5F68F335-22C4-41AD-8FB6-0613E0CDCDE5.jpeg
362939C3-E9E9-46AD-AC88-2ED41131FEFF.jpeg

Your Hubbabubbasmelloscopes should grow to be large plants if you treat them right. I just harvested a couple over the weekend. View attachment 1586825View attachment 1586826
So you start in the cubes? What kind of soil is in the bags? I'm getting some! Now makes me want to try the cubes....and what nutrients are you using? What size are the bags...you get some nice yields the way you grow....I need that....I'm not liking rainscience grow bags.....I like grassroots living soil grow bags...

New setup....made some changes and moved all the seedlings into the 3x2 besides the purple microverse is not really growing....I'm thinking maybe start over.... @Rick Dirte' these are the same age....the Voodoo is good...View attachment 1586897View attachment 1586898

I like the way the VooDoo’s looking, How long since PM popped? Mine was kind of a slow cooker to. I’d let her ride it out unless she just doesn’t come on at all.

I like the way the VooDoo’s looking, How long since PM popped? Mine was kind of a slow cooker to. I’d let her ride it out unless she just doesn’t come on at all.
Same day as Voodoo....I'll let it roll...ty it could just be a little slow....idk hasn't even hit 5th node yet...

Back