New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Are you making seeds just to have an exclusive strain, to save on seed buying costs, or are there specific traits that you are trying to get?
Let me tell you something...I'm just trying to see what I can do ......make something happen....

Let me tell you something...I'm just trying to see what I can do ......make something happen....
You 100% will have 1000's of something and i bet you learn something and nothing is a waste if we are learning

Are you making seeds just to have an exclusive strain, to save on seed buying costs, or are there specific traits that you are trying to get?
I really don't know what I'm doing yet I'm just learning as I go....I'd like to make my own strains or crosses....name them myself...I'm not trying to save on seed buying...I'm still going to buy different srains.....I'm just seeing what will happen....I hope what I crossed now will make a bad ass plant....we will see....

You 100% will have 1000's of something and i bet you learn something and nothing is a waste if we are learning
That's true...I don't technically know what I'm doing....but I do want to cross some good strains together.....see what makes of it...I will figure it out. .

I'm learning for sure....i hope this does work out....
Oh you are already at the point of no return lol and it is working out nicely!
You will be happy brother but do plan on more seeds than you remember back in the day with dirt weed with seeds in it. I found my buds have WAY more seeds in them when i let them fully pollinate which is not a bad thing i just feel bad when i hear my grinder crushing 30% of the seeds but screw it haha many many uncrushed seeds fall below in the grinder so no worries. i started out hand picking the seeds out of the buds but it gets time consuming fast, just grind them lol

I just finished a solo cup grow where i dusted the preflower pistils with red poison pollen and it worked out great! the lower part of the buds had some seeds and the top buds have very few to none. so i would say if you collect pollen and you dust future plants with it 1 time you will get some cool seed crosses without getting pounded with more seeds than we want.

But try things your own way, that is how i learn :thumbsup: :goodluck:

You will be happy brother but do plan on more seeds than you remember back in the day with dirt weed with seeds in it. I found my buds have WAY more seeds in them when i let them fully pollinate which is not a bad thing i just feel bad when i hear my grinder crushing 30% of the seeds but screw it haha many many uncrushed seeds fall below in the grinder so no worries. i started out hand picking the seeds out of the buds but it gets time consuming fast, just grind them lol

I just finished a solo cup grow where i dusted the preflower pistils with red poison pollen and it worked out great! the lower part of the buds had some seeds and the top buds have very few to none. so i would say if you collect pollen and you dust future plants with it 1 time you will get some cool seed crosses without getting pounded with more seeds than we want.

Thanks I appreciate it.....

Little bit of dark jedi pollen.....I rubbed some on the hairs of the devils cream and some banana purple punch....so it's devils cream x banana purple punch x dark jedi....maybe name it devils play ground..idk.....
20220912_121232.jpg

What the best way to collect the pollen?

glass and razor or aluminum foil was easier than me trying to sift it in my trim tote

Back