New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I have 3 reversed plants with nanners....a devils cream, banana purple punch, and dark jedi....then I have a devils cream I haven't sprayed in there...so 2 devils cream one sprayed one not....shit....I got no where else to put them....unless I buy another grow light and use a spare closet....will it be ok just to let them go this time...collect pollen and who cares who the daddy is? Lol next time I won't put so many in the tent.....thanks I appreciate it...
i bought a really cheap tent to separate mine, 1.3x1.3 tent for $40 on ebay, you could use a 20-30 gallon trashcan too, i understand the space issue but we can get creative.

ALSO that pollen will get in all of your tents. i was very careful and i still got some seeds on my 4 big 4x4 girls, not many.. but so far i have found 4 seeds on them and my pollen plants were in the other room next to my 4x4 tent room, the other pollen tent was across the house :yoinks:

Good luck man! :goodluck:

Collect the pollen and freeze it, the other stuff you can figure out later, you have time until those nanners open up to figure things out, but once they open and drop pollen they won't stop until you chop the plant lol i'd say you have 2 weeks

I'm high sorry,

i just remembered the 1 female non-reversed plant i left next to a reversed plant ended up with 2000-3000 seeds so i would be careful on how much seeds you really want vs what you will get.

Separate sooner and not letting them fulling pollinate would be something i would do differently next time OH and me not spraying the WHOLE plant for 12 days, just a branch next time.

I hope i was helpful! :goodluck:

i care :face:, i want to know what i am growing and how to keep the genetics going if i like them, its more than just free seeds to me its a hobby :thumbsup:
I will next time I do it....I just have nowhere to put them so it's going to have to be that way this time...now on I'll only spray one plant and keep one not sprayed...so 2 plant in the tent at a time....next one I'm going to put a blue dream matic and spray a pink runtz....

I'm high sorry,

i just remembered the 1 female non-reversed plant i left next to a reversed plant ended up with 2000-3000 seeds so i would be careful on how much seeds you really want vs what you will get.

Separate sooner and not letting them fulling pollinate would be something i would do differently next time OH and me not spraying the WHOLE plant for 12 days, just a branch next time.

I hope i was helpful! :goodluck:
Ok I was spraying the whole plant...so only a branch...gotcha and these are no good to smoke right?

If you only sprayed a branch you will be fine, my issue was i had pollen everywhere from 2 whole plants covered in pollen sacs

Ok I was spraying the whole plant...so only a branch...gotcha and these are no good to smoke right?
yeah don't smoke it, i mean you can but me saying that would cause hell here on AFN so just know its not 100% safe to smoke/vape/eat but you can if you choose to, we eat, drink, and smoke bad things from time to time i doubt it will kill you.

yeah don't smoke it, i mean you can but me saying that would cause hell here on AFN so just know its not 100% safe to smoke/vape/eat but you can if you choose to, we eat, drink, and smoke bad things from time to time i doubt it will kill you.
Ya I sprayed the whole plant...I won't smoke it... if they say it's bad I'm good then...next time I'll do only a branch cause there are pollen sacs everywhere besides the banana purple punch is only on one branch....thanks for your help....

Thanks for the rep!

No problem man, i'll be here to watch how things unfold :vibe:

I am having tons of fun with my seeds and i think you will too, just let the plants go a bit longer than normal so the seeds are fully mature, you can always pick some seeds off the buds to check or you will see them busting out of the buds and not need to pick them.

Back