New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

This is my Twenty20 sts reversal tent I'll spray every 3rd day.....the one in the right corner isn't getting sprayed I want to get pollinated.....it's banana purple punch, 2 devils cream, and dark jedi....one of the devils cream isn't getting spray.....day 25
20220820_222125.jpg

@Zeromitch hey bud I'm getting me some nanners on my sts reversal spray tent...on all 3 I have sprayed....what did you? Or how I go about this? Got any tips?? I'd appreciate it....View attachment 1510312View attachment 1510313View attachment 1510314View attachment 1510315
Once i seen nanners i stopped spraying and and separated 1 of the 2 plants i reversed as you won't know who the daddy is is you have 2 reversed plants in the same tent they will pollinate themself and the female as well and the males cross pollinating each other, you will have seeds from 2 males mixed in 3 plants, i suggest leaving only 1 pollen plant per tent so you know who the daddy of your seeds are. Doing this you will have seeds from the reversed plant

The next step would be collecting pollen, wait for the nanners to open up, soon they will then to start dusting yellow pollen down, you will see it on the leafs below the pollen sacs. shake the plant a little and you will see the pollen go airborne. get you a mirror or something to collect the pollen on and freeze the pollen after you collect enough of it, i collected my pollen in stages for 3 weeks until i got enough.

Now you can dust that pollen on any plant you want and get some fem seeds crossed with that strain.

They look good, nice job!

Once i seen nanners i stopped spraying and and separated 1 of the 2 plants i reversed as you won't know who the daddy is is you have 2 reversed plants in the same tent they will pollinate themself and the female as well and the males cross pollinating each other, you will have seeds from 2 males mixed in 3 plants, i suggest leaving only 1 pollen plant per tent so you know who the daddy of your seeds are. Doing this you will have seeds from the reversed plant

The next step would be collecting pollen, wait for the nanners to open up, soon they will then to start dusting yellow pollen down, you will see it on the leafs below the pollen sacs. shake the plant a little and you will see the pollen go airborne. get you a mirror or something to collect the pollen on and freeze the pollen after you collect enough of it, i collected my pollen in stages for 3 weeks until i got enough.

Now you can dust that pollen on any plant you want and get some fem seeds crossed with that strain.

They look good, nice job!8
I have 3 reversed plants with nanners....a devils cream, banana purple punch, and dark jedi....then I have a devils cream I haven't sprayed in there...so 2 devils cream one sprayed one not....shit....I got no where else to put them....unless I buy another grow light and use a spare closet....will it be ok just to let them go this time...collect pollen and who cares who the daddy is? Lol next time I won't put so many in the tent.....thanks I appreciate it...

" and who cares who the daddy is"

surprise seeds are fun imho!

I have some royal queens seeds with 2 separate dads.... always good.
i care :face:, i want to know what i am growing and how to keep the genetics going if i like them, its more than just free seeds to me its a hobby :thumbsup:

Back