New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Great to hear man, we have one but the wife loves her wine and not enough room for both so Im gonna get the one you got since you’re happy with it. I found it a few pages back on this thread. 185$ not bad at all. Hey I’d also like to ask you if you ended up heat sealing your bags?
No get the velvet touch bags they seal really good... no need....

No get the velvet touch bags they seal really good... no need....
Awesome man thanks again. You have a great journal full of info and advice for newbies, thats why I haven’t had to ask a ton of questions in my journal. Ive been reading yours since I was waiting for my first seeds in the mail, I’m at day 65 now going on the advice you asked for and received where it applied. In other words my new grow journal is boring as hell hahahaa appreciate you chase

Awesome man thanks again. You have a great journal full of info and advice for newbies, thats why I haven’t had to ask a ton of questions in my journal. Ive been reading yours since I was waiting for my first seeds in the mail, I’m at day 65 now going on the advice you asked for and received where it applied. In other words my new grow journal is boring as hell hahahaa appreciate you chase
Thanks I appreciate it...I putvalot of time and effort in this journal....I've slowed down a bit since I've learned so much....keep reading this journal has everything you need to successfully grow some dank weed....i still run into issues though...I'm still learning....you will find your own way that works best for you...i found the busy life I have is grow dots and recharge... are the perfect nutrients...for me....super easy and looking good best yet in my honest opinion....
20220728_073408.jpg

Been a min...here's some pics ogreberry, Bourbonberry, banana purple punch, devils cream, and dark jedi....i put some pot poppers in my veg tent...ive been watering little ones with rain water....
20220803_174502.jpg
20220803_174505.jpg
20220803_174553.jpg
20220803_174535.jpg
20220803_174507.jpg

Back