New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

It's been an hour and the strawberry banana is still droopy... He's been droopy alot lately.... He's in the back left corner...

Is it getting enough water? I had a plant look like that and it ended up I just wasn't watering it enough. Started to think it was just how it would be till I fixed it.

Is it getting enough water? I had a plant look like that and it ended up I just wasn't watering it enough. Started to think it was just how it would be till I fixed it.
It sucks the water out the res every day....

An easy way to tell if its too much water or not enough is the stems of the leaves. If its not enough water the stems and the leaves will droop If its too much water the stems of the leaves will be pointing up and the leaves will droop like they are over weighted from to much water.

You have some better close ups of it? Kinda hard to tell for sure in the video.

You have some better close ups of it? Kinda hard to tell for sure in the video.
IMG_20220612_200615895.jpg
IMG_20220612_200604407.jpg
IMG_20220612_200543927.jpg
IMG_20220612_200529309.jpg

Yeah that's exactly how mine looked. If it was me I would check the res and keep it topped off and maybe top water it to make sure there aren't any dry spots if you aren't doing that. With you being in SIP buckets and how old the plants are I would say itd be less likely that you are overwatering it.

Yeah that's exactly how mine looked. If it was me I would check the res and keep it topped off and maybe top water it to make sure there aren't any dry spots if you aren't doing that. With you being in SIP buckets and how old the plants are I would say itd be less likely that you are overwatering it.
I would agree looks to be thirsty.

Back