New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I just bought 2 of these I'm only running one tube out and move it from sip to sip bucket.... Makes it so much easier... No more getting water everywhere......i leave the machine connect to a bucket outside the tent and keep tube in tent ....
Screenshot_20220612-070958.png

Camera is bad ass I got 2 now the got motion detector, ir mode to see in dark, and other cool stuff..it notifies me when movement are in there and I can pic out on a grid only where I want the motion detector at....

Last edited:
I just bought 2 of these I'm only running one tube out and move it from sip to sip bucket.... Makes it so much easier... No more getting water everywhere......i leave the machine connect to a bucket outside the tent and keep tube in tent .... View attachment 1471373
Youll definitely love the convenience compare to hand watering. I have a similar heavy duty setup. Since I started using hydroguard I can setup a 20 gallon res in a 27 gallon tote and get a pump to pump it into the tent and the res can last almost a month.

Youll definitely love the convenience compare to hand watering. I have a similar heavy duty setup. Since I started using hydroguard I can setup a 20 gallon res in a 27 gallon tote and get a pump to pump it into the tent and the res can last almost a month.
Ya i bought 2 one for each tent...

Camera is bad ass I got 2 now the got motion detector, ir mode to see in dark, and other cool stuff..it notifies me when movement are in there and I can pic out on a grid only where I want the motion detector at....
View attachment 1471375
View attachment 1471376
Sweet brother!!! Especially the night vision. It seems as if there's two or three light sources above?
Can't wait to see more footage :d5:

Let's say one gram of keif... How much flower would that be?

Back