Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Very excited to see my white widow in just a few days start to look so much better .Most of the stuff I do is either experimental organics or not so well known but by incorporating microbes an lactic acid I have been making at home I have started to reverse extreme bug damage an pesticide damage is fading as well as my beneficial microbe colony grows.I havent been able to harvest microbes from the forest due to cold temperatures but have made bamboo leaf tea an some worm casting tea with kelp. Gotten great results with plant teas an starting to figure out the inputs .will post pics later of my widow.

Gave her a ty down she is starting to grow big for my small space .
20171213_164016.jpg

Very excited to see my white widow in just a few days start to look so much better .Most of the stuff I do is either experimental organics or not so well known but by incorporating microbes an lactic acid I have been making at home I have started to reverse extreme bug damage an pesticide damage is fading as well as my beneficial microbe colony grows.I havent been able to harvest microbes from the forest due to cold temperatures but have made bamboo leaf tea an some worm casting tea with kelp. Gotten great results with plant teas an starting to figure out the inputs .will post pics later of my widow.
What ratio do u mix kelp and worm casting?

What ratio do u mix kelp and worm casting?
I add about a handfull of worm casting s to a gallon in this particular mix an the worms had been fedthe kelp but as for liquid not sure the ratio probably less then what you would normally feed them I don't have a bubbler which is ideal but I just put em in the jug a term I dubbed raw organics .

Back