Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I won the last contest and was supposed to get something and never seen anything yet is all. No big deal.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I won the last contest and was supposed to get something and never seen anything yet is all. No big deal.

OH shit!! Please go to the contest thread you won, make a comment stating whats up and use the report button at the bottom of that post, and one of the admin's will sort you out. Sorry bud i had no idea there was a prize in limbo. If it was brought to my attention, I assure you, it was an absolute oversight on my part.

OH shit!! Please go to the contest thread you won, make a comment stating whats up and use the report button at the bottom of that post, and one of the admin's will sort you out. Sorry bud i had no idea there was a prize in limbo. If it was brought to my attention, I assure you, it was an absolute oversight on my part.
It's this thread brother . Lol

All good man . Ty

Hey brother we got the RP (thanks Skell) and we'll take a look here, if we didn't make good on a prize winning we'll make sure we get you taken care of, it most certainly was not intentional and you have our sincere apology!

Hey brother we got the RP (thanks Skell) and we'll take a look here, if we didn't make good on a prize winning we'll make sure we get you taken care of, it most certainly was not intentional and you have our sincere apology!
Awe it's no big deal it was just a grow that I won cause everyone else gave up or whatever . And it continued into this one. Was no prise that I Know of. Hey speaking of which is there one for this one I kinda forgot lol

Back