Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Who remembers this lol
ce073ee3bf21ab1afd28442b7fc1fc98.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Never seen him when you say brick weed do you mean from mexi brick because in the mid 90s as a young man out in the boondocks of good ol Oregon I planted a brick weed seed an then gave the plant to a buddy cuz even in a bucket that thing grew like a monster an we had to cut it down the chopper boys really took interest in it. I can remember a couple of the local growers that we knew thanking us for growing that kept the choppers off them an they laughed at us for grow in sativa where we are from only fast indicas finish .

Hey guys...i have a spat of bad news for you guys... due to a difference of opinions, I unfortunately have to drop my moderator status, and this means I can no longer run this contest without moderator powers to be able to update pages. I offer my most sincerest apologies for leaving you guys hanging on this contest, but hopefully admin will get you guys setup with another mod to help run this, and it will work out smooth as glass.
Good luck to you guys!!.

Never seen him when you say brick weed do you mean from mexi brick because in the mid 90s as a young man out in the boondocks of good ol Oregon I planted a brick weed seed an then gave the plant to a buddy cuz even in a bucket that thing grew like a monster an we had to cut it down the chopper boys really took interest in it. I can remember a couple of the local growers that we knew thanking us for growing that kept the choppers off them an they laughed at us for grow in sativa where we are from only fast indicas finish .
Yea I'm sure it's Mexican brick weed . That's where all the crap comes from here in Ohio. And if I didn't have her laying sideways she would be huge OMG lol. Here's a pic today she is starting to pack the bud on . And I bet your fellow growers thanked u haha. They look to me like they would be huge let loose outside
781f19e74df8a49969ce14f8f14c319c.jpg
2dfe58eb82d311bdfec7528f9f7b9a3b.jpg
88d93c5cb61c579ed10efcdf15bbffee.jpg

Hey guys...i have a spat of bad news for you guys... due to a difference of opinions, I unfortunately have to drop my moderator status, and this means I can no longer run this contest without moderator powers to be able to update pages. I offer my most sincerest apologies for leaving you guys hanging on this contest, but hopefully admin will get you guys setup with another mod to help run this, and it will work out smooth as glass.
Good luck to you guys!!.
??? What the hell is up brother ?

sorry to hear skelly :(

??? What the hell is up brother ?

Thanks for the concern.

sorry to hear skelly :(

Thanks bud....somethings things happen and you just have to move on. :shrug:

Looking good guys!! The last thing i would like to use my mod powers on, before they are gone, would be moderating a contest. Edited you both.

Back