Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Its one of the secrets in growing monsters....shallow super wide rootbase means lots of root expansion through a whack of easily digested nutrients(each plant gets 2 wheelbarrows of horse manure to eat for 3 months until flower starts). The shallower the root base, means the roots can expand much quicker than they can vertically through increasingly denser soil(denser the deeper you go from the weight compacting)
I used to grow with solely manure and lime and did well, but i found there was too much nitrogen in the end if you gave them the amount they would need to properly supply flowering demands(and as a result they tended to be leafy). When i switched it up and used horse manure for veg and flowering nutes for flower, thats when yield really went up.
Yea I figured between the peat moss having no nutrients really and the cow crap having the nitrogen . I basically went close to 50 50 on the mix so there wouldn't be a lot of nitrogen left at the end . I use house and garden aqua flakes with the nutes also with the watering . Man I haven't had a problem at all. They suck down alot of water every two days now since going to 12 12 not watering every day

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Yea I figured between the peat moss having no nutrients really and the cow crap having the nitrogen . I basically went close to 50 50 on the mix so there wouldn't be a lot of nitrogen left at the end . I use house and garden aqua flakes with the nutes also with the watering . Man I haven't had a problem at all. They suck down alot of water every two days now since going to 12 12 not watering every day

Yeah it really is a great way to grow.

Its funny bud!! I am quite looking forward to some big indoor autos eventually!! Not having that 1lb auto badge kind of bothers me! :D What blows me away with indoor giants is yield per square foot...really quite amazing. Outdoor plants are beyond big....until you stand beside one and look at another branch of the same plant that is 12 feet away. its hard to imagine their size. Its really an honor for them to allow me to bask in their magnificence.(notice how i worded that? true!!)
Seen my ol man grow 14 feet tall indica hybrids that yielded over 10 pounds he actually has a strain an ol trainwreck cross known as big green that produced as mom always says baby arm buds lol .

Seen my ol man grow 14 feet tall indica hybrids that yielded over 10 pounds he actually has a strain an ol trainwreck cross known as big green that produced as mom always says baby arm buds lol .

I would love a 10 pounder!! :D Slathering at the lips just thinking about it!! The stalk on that bad assed girl must have been something to see!!

Almost the end of week 3 of veg, a few more days from now will be week 4 day 1 of veg
@912GreenSkell

IMG_20171212_202405.jpg

Oh shit, thanks guys for reminding me about OF killing mites. I read that somewhere in here a few weeks back and it totally slipped my mind. I've got the upper hand on them now. Seems like the few that remained or have recently hatched all go for my alien tahoe plant. That's the one i had to really defol hard. The leaves are returning at a breakneck speed, so ill just keep spraying and defoling that one heavy and preventatively spray the others that don't seem to be affected. Also, that cow shit peat speaks for itself by the pics you post. Temping to give it a try but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to straying away from my beloved coco. Lol

Oh shit, thanks guys for reminding me about OF killing mites. I read that somewhere in here a few weeks back and it totally slipped my mind. I've got the upper hand on them now. Seems like the few that remained or have recently hatched all go for my alien tahoe plant. That's the one i had to really defol hard. The leaves are returning at a breakneck speed, so ill just keep spraying and defoling that one heavy and preventatively spray the others that don't seem to be affected. Also, that cow shit peat speaks for itself by the pics you post. Temping to give it a try but I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to straying away from my beloved coco. Lol
I've never used coco brother but I don't think imma waste money on it after stumbling across this mix I've got now . Man it's huge . The rest are doing amazing also

@912GreenSkell
Weekly-or-so update time...

So here's the 3 unknown sexed plants.
20171213_025017.jpg

Bent them over Saturday and they're loving it. All 3 have already established new dominant tops. A few more days and they'll get tied some more. Ill have them turned into nice bushes full of tops come flower time. They're getting hungry over the last couple days. Time up up the feed from 350 to 600. Im confident that roots have become very established now since transplant so its time to make em explode! Also, the one on the right actually does smell like skittles. Surely enough with my luck, its destined to be a male. Even if that's the case, ill make good use of him as long as the smell doesn't change too much. Here's a couple side shots too
20171213_025048.jpg
20171213_025100.jpg

Back