Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Hey dankstyle... You're not alone in your mite fight brother. I fought spider mites the entire summer and was certain id gotten rid of them, then BAM earlier in the week discovered the bastards back in both of my rooms. Thankfully the flower plants are really near finish. When they get the axe, im going berserk in that room with bleach, neem, or anything else that fancies my eye to clean with.
I defoliated 5 gallons of leaves from 3 plants lastnight in veg so hopefully ill be able to stay on top of it. Its such a damn battle with those buggers

Goodness...sorry to hear that bud...I got spidermites once before and they were a nightmare.

Hey dankstyle... You're not alone in your mite fight brother. I fought spider mites the entire summer and was certain id gotten rid of them, then BAM earlier in the week discovered the bastards back in both of my rooms. Thankfully the flower plants are really near finish. When they get the axe, im going berserk in that room with bleach, neem, or anything else that fancies my eye to clean with.
I defoliated 5 gallons of leaves from 3 plants lastnight in veg so hopefully ill be able to stay on top of it. Its such a damn battle with those buggers
mighty wash works. I got some. Killed them bastards dead it did. The soap iso spray helps but not as effective for me.
I hear optic foliar kills the mites as well. I am using that on my veg plants now. Have not seen em since that harvest

U all fighting all kinds of pests. I have a lil heads up for everyone. With cowshit and peat moss I have 0 and I mean 0 pests at all. I would've never imagined but I'm being dead serious and u ask me its like. coco. Or hydro the growth is staggering . That back corner is one plant and it's dam near four ft tall lol.
77a2eb46a1c5117d22b8bcf861ac83f5.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

U all fighting all kinds of pests. I have a lil heads up for everyone. With cowshit and peat moss I have 0 and I mean 0 pests at all. I would've never imagined but I'm being dead serious and u ask me its like. coco. Or hydro the growth is staggering . That back corner is one plant and it's dam near four ft tall lol.
77a2eb46a1c5117d22b8bcf861ac83f5.jpg

Cowshit, horseshit....whatever...thats the "Good Shit" isnt it!!! :D :D :D Amazing how well manure will work. This plant was started with Green PLanet nutes(just because i don't want to run manure in the house)...and then in the ground with only Horse Manure and lime. Yeah i would say it works just fine!!!! Over 7 feet in height
IMG_57499.jpg

IMG_5811.JPG

Cowshit, horseshit....whatever...thats the "Good Shit" isnt it!!! :D :D :D Amazing how well manure will work. This plant was started with Green PLanet nutes(just because i don't want to run manure in the house)...and then in the ground with only Horse Manure and lime. Yeah i would say it works just fine!!!! Over 7 feet in height
View attachment 838483

View attachment 838482
these get me every time.
I envy the outside guys. I like big girls. But can only have big inside girls. Which gets beat up bad by your outside girls. They be big tough hard beeches.
Axe em down lol

these get me every time.
I envy the outside guys. I like big girls. But can only have big inside girls. Which gets beat up bad by your outside girls. They be big tough hard beeches.
Axe em down lol

Its funny bud!! I am quite looking forward to some big indoor autos eventually!! Not having that 1lb auto badge kind of bothers me! :D What blows me away with indoor giants is yield per square foot...really quite amazing. Outdoor plants are beyond big....until you stand beside one and look at another branch of the same plant that is 12 feet away. its hard to imagine their size. Its really an honor for them to allow me to bask in their magnificence.(notice how i worded that? true!!)

Its funny bud!! I am quite looking forward to some big indoor autos eventually!! Not having that 1lb auto badge kind of bothers me! :D What blows me away with indoor giants is yield per square foot...really quite amazing. Outdoor plants are beyond big....until you stand beside one and look at another branch of the same plant that is 12 feet away. its hard to imagine their size. Its really an honor for them to allow me to bask in their magnificence.(notice how i worded that? true!!)
Yea brother it's amazing the difference. I used line myself since the peat moss said a ph of 4 . I used moo noor ass cow shit. Honestly it doesn't stink a bit lol. But the root growth is amazing . The males I took down had the 5 gallon buckets filled totally .

Yea brother it's amazing the difference. I used line myself since the peat moss said a ph of 4 . I used moo noor ass cow shit. Honestly it doesn't stink a bit lol. But the root growth is amazing . The males I took down had the 5 gallon buckets filled totally .

Its one of the secrets in growing monsters....shallow super wide rootbase means lots of root expansion through a whack of easily digested nutrients(each plant gets 2 wheelbarrows of horse manure to eat for 3 months until flower starts). The shallower the root base, means the roots can expand much quicker than they can vertically through increasingly denser soil(denser the deeper you go from the weight compacting)
I used to grow with solely manure and lime and did well, but i found there was too much nitrogen in the end if you gave them the amount they would need to properly supply flowering demands(and as a result they tended to be leafy). When i switched it up and used horse manure for veg and flowering nutes for flower, thats when yield really went up.

Back