Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Closer shot
8d545bdec3a2e32b9445a7747285ebc6.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Nice thanks I been wanting to make clones of some of the rare strains I got an for breeding purposes as well an was looking into super simple cloning techniques that I can incorporate into a small space. I will be buying some supplies soon. Been able to get a plant to clone but not all so looking to improve.

Nice thanks I been wanting to make clones of some of the rare strains I got an for breeding purposes as well an was looking into super simple cloning techniques that I can incorporate into a small space. I will be buying some supplies soon. Been able to get a plant to clone but not all so looking to improve.
Yea no problem at all. Super cheap man . This rooting powder works better than the gel I bought at the hydro store also . U don't need to spend alot to clone plants .
5e6a5c4e3c088bb78c793707f3eecd17.jpg
793ac5236e603e14a684a6c3086c5aa3.jpg

Hey dankstyle... You're not alone in your mite fight brother. I fought spider mites the entire summer and was certain id gotten rid of them, then BAM earlier in the week discovered the bastards back in both of my rooms. Thankfully the flower plants are really near finish. When they get the axe, im going berserk in that room with bleach, neem, or anything else that fancies my eye to clean with.
I defoliated 5 gallons of leaves from 3 plants lastnight in veg so hopefully ill be able to stay on top of it. Its such a damn battle with those buggers

Yea no problem at all. Super cheap man . This rooting powder works better than the gel I bought at the hydro store also . U don't need to spend alot to clone plants .
5e6a5c4e3c088bb78c793707f3eecd17.jpg
793ac5236e603e14a684a6c3086c5aa3.jpg

Nice an you use the clear tote as kind of a humidity dome ?.

Hey dankstyle... You're not alone in your mite fight brother. I fought spider mites the entire summer and was certain id gotten rid of them, then BAM earlier in the week discovered the bastards back in both of my rooms. Thankfully the flower plants are really near finish. When they get the axe, im going berserk in that room with bleach, neem, or anything else that fancies my eye to clean with.
I defoliated 5 gallons of leaves from 3 plants lastnight in veg so hopefully ill be able to stay on top of it. Its such a damn battle with those buggers
Got great results with nuke em an green cleaner helped as well to get rid of them unfortunately with the broads I had to break out the avid combined with nuke em never use avid in flower its a translaminar an stays with the plant for at least sixty days I actually hated using it nuke em would have possibly worked but I hadn't discovered it yet .

I have some green cleaner ordered. I tried just using neem and a habanero peppermint oil concoction I made last go around. Must have only got 99% of em lol now I think I made the dreaded super mite that's resistant to previous treatments. Ill get em though. I literally took away 80% or more of the leaves from my veg plants so if I don't get them this time, then its gonna be avid or whatever other chemicals i gotta use to kill them

and sorry to hear about the mites. Had a run in with them this year as well. Ruined a harvest.
Live and learn lol.

Back