Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Ah yes.... @MaxPowerGrows asked me in a pm when a clone should be considered day 1. I figure a seed Day 1 is the day it pops from the soils surface, it would make sense that the first sign of growth in a clone should be day 1. You know, when you see the growth changes from the dormant life to the shiny new growth starting. Usually(for me) that would be just over 2 1/2 weeks from day i started the clone to root. MIght be a slight advantage in terms of size on a seed started plant, but overall i think this is a pretty fair and balanced way to handle it.
I agree!! well said friend!

Some neglect to plant, I forgot watering :clapper: and it got little dry past week.
First glitter on leaves was on day 18. Now day 23 of 12/12:

full

Here ya go! I didnt have much info on the strain.. It's felt like she had stopped growing.. I havent seen much change in 2 weeks.. Today is day 39 of flower.. No way she'll be done in 3 weeks.. did some digging.. Found out that this strain is sativa dominate with a 12-13 week flower time! Totally jacked my plans for the tent! Lol.. But answers a lot of questions I had! Barely half way through flower.
20171207_122304.jpg

Here ya go! I didnt have much info on the strain.. It's felt like she had stopped growing.. I havent seen much change in 2 weeks.. Today is day 39 of flower.. No way she'll be done in 3 weeks.. did some digging.. Found out that this strain is sativa dominate with a 12-13 week flower time! Totally jacked my plans for the tent! Lol.. But answers a lot of questions I had! Barely half way through flower. View attachment 836821
It looks great but daym thats a long flower! What strain is it?

It looks great but daym thats a long flower! What strain is it?
Thanks bro! It's tropical snow from Zen Seeds. She looks and smells amazing. Like spiced lemons. I guess I read wrong info.. I got a translated version of their strain description off of their web site. It says 10 -11 weeks.. Still only half way home!
Screenshot_2017-12-07-15-19-17.png

Thanks bro! It's tropical snow from Zen Seeds. She looks and smells amazing. Like spiced lemons. I guess I read wrong info.. I got a translated version of their strain description off of their web site. It says 10 -11 weeks.. Still only half way home!
View attachment 836897

That is some fantastic frost for early frost isnt it!! Nice work bud...updating now

Recently flipped my white widow not the best looker but she is broad mite free an I'm thinking I can get her looking loud I figured once I got her bug free she would start look in good but the damn broad mites inject a poison that makes the plant sick even after theyre gone .I wanted the experience of fighting cannabis plants most deadly enemy which is what I got. Most kill the plants after a certain level of infestation because of the nearly impossible task of bringing a plant back. Or killing the bugs I fought em so nothing stops my grows .
15127609864311648705205.jpg

Recently flipped my white widow not the best looker but she is broad mite free an I'm thinking I can get her looking loud I figured once I got her bug free she would start look in good but the damn broad mites inject a poison that makes the plant sick even after theyre gone .I wanted the experience of fighting cannabis plants most deadly enemy which is what I got. Most kill the plants after a certain level of infestation because of the nearly impossible task of bringing a plant back. Or killing the bugs I fought em so nothing stops my grows .View attachment 837224
yeah, them are a true pain in the ass... She will still do well I think. :pass:

yeah, them are a true pain in the ass... She will still do well I think. :pass:
Recently had some really high quality medicine coming through an the bugs really was a let down but killing plants seemed like the easy thing but I wasn't going to let them run havoc on my indoor like my mom an dads family crop we didn't figure out It was broads an russet s till it was to late but I was able to spot em indoor real quick an decided to fight em. Put my harvest s back in a major way didnt want to start autos couldn't flower anything an had to resort to chemicals far from ideal for an organic grower .

Back